• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anarchy Outdoors CS

Jackomason

Poop-smith aka "Turd Herder"
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2013
Westcliffe Colorado
Ive gotta give it to Anarchy outdoors, its been a crazy busy season for everyone in the gun industry.

I ordered a Atlas CAL durring their fathers day sale and saved $40 on it. turns out their count was off by 1 and i happened to buy one that didnt exist. I was fine with the wait but they stepped up and over nighted a bipod from B&T then shipped it to me.

the CAL by the way, its awesome! I'd suggest it to anyone for their tactical rifle. stable as a rock.

20200706_132120.jpg

That’s cool! I know getting in touch with their customer service was really easy and quick getting answers.

I sent a message to them about in person hours at the shop and was replied to within about 20 minutes. Didn’t end up making the trip but the online order I placed was sent out the next morning. I will definitely be ordering more items from them in the future.

Anarchy is legit. Great organization.

I wanted a Bravo inlet for Tikka CTR mags, but KRG doesn’t take Discover card in their site. I reached out to Anarchy if they could order one in for me (I had a dope discount code for Anarchy too) and they replied in a matter of minutes that they could do that. Was a special one-off order that went without a hitch.

Reactions: DMP
Took almost a month to send me 3 throw levers they said were in stock. Didn’t jam me up any as they aren’t really needed. But, I was surprised by the wait... An order I placed a few of weeks later shipped next day.