• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Anatomy Class

G

thug.jpg

Re: Anatomy Class

That explains a lot. The elongation of the torso requires extra genetic material that is robbed from the brain.

Hell I buy my pants at tractor supply.
I dont understand how they can spend $200 on a pair of shoes and not be able to buy a belt?!?! You can get them at the flea market here for $10 and they are all leather.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADVAUTO5488</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to see him run in those pants. </div></div>

It's pretty comical. It's also really satisfying to be able to tell some young thug that he just got run down by a 50 year old white guy with a bad knee!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hatchie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADVAUTO5488</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to see him run in those pants. </div></div>

It's pretty comical. It's also really satisfying to be able to tell some young thug that he just got run down by a 50 year old white guy with a bad knee! </div></div>

Yea, laugh while you can, way I hear it the ACLU is trying to get nationwide regs on the books making those pants mandatory for all law enforcement uniforms. Say regular pants give law officers an "Unfair Advantage"!
wink.gif

Bob