• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And again...at Love Field (Civil Forfeiture)

Sometimes it's simply not possible to travel without cash. When I was working as a landman running title a lot of these small towns, you had to have cash.... Can't pay with credit card and nobody's gonna accept your check.

TX DPS tried to do that crap with me…. lucky I'm a bigger ass and happened to know the judges in the area... Had their numbers in my phone

I used to usually hit europe (usually cdg) with a bit under the legal limit of cash (get out of jail free money) and have had dogs check me at customs or terminals multiple times and never an issue.

Ya I like that, BWB. Think I'm going to start using that. Thanks.

Sometimes it's simply not possible to travel without cash. When I was working as a landman running title a lot of these small towns, you had to have cash.... Can't pay with credit card and nobody's gonna accept your check.

TX DPS tried to do that crap with me…. lucky I'm a bigger ass and happened to know the judges in the area... Had their numbers in my phone

We still do this. It's not uncommon to send agents to the clerk's offices carrying several thousands of dollars in their pockets. Another common tactic was to take cash to a lease or mineral transaction for a final offer. I'll never understand why but it captures the imagination to have a suitcase full of cash in hand and will oddly muddle the mind's ability to do simple math.

"I want no less than $1,500 per acre at 3/16ths with a vertical pugh clause and continuous operations clause."
"Well sir, here is $81,250 dollars I can leave here if you'll sign this lease for your 65 NMA's."

@seanh Are you still running standup title or did you move inhouse?

Just don’t steal peoples property.

Saying don’t travel with value on you because the state might steal it, forget our forefathers, what would our grandparents, or even parents say, or even be able to relate (shy of them being from the com-bloc).

Sadly if the law enforcement industry was as dangerous as the like to pretend it is, I bet a lot less of this shit would happen.

Make it so if a cop tries to steal from you, violating they law, one could legally treat them like any other armed robber, betcha you wouldn’t have cops trying to loot people.

Of course qualified immunity just asks for this shit.

Also reminds me of that UK customs show, where the drug sniffing machine ALWAYS hits on coke 😂

Just don’t steal peoples property.

Saying don’t travel with value on you because the state might steal it, forget our forefathers, what would our grandparents, or even parents say, or even be able to relate (shy of them being from the com-bloc).

Sadly if the law enforcement industry was as dangerous as the like to pretend it is, I bet a lot less of this shit would happen.

Make it so if a cop tries to steal from you, violating they law, one could legally treat them like any other armed robber, betcha you wouldn’t have cops trying to loot people.

Of course qualified immunity just asks for this shit.

Absolutely. If you listen to the full hearing from Jamie Raskin many of the congressmen are saying they want the money to go to a general fund rather than the local PD's as a solution.

They can agree that it is wrong, but then argue that they should get the money. WTF?

Oddly, its only Congressman Clyde (a republican gun dealer from Georgia) and AOC (a whatever) that made it clear that the practice is illegal and should be outlawed altogether.

The government is an angry wolf, constantly hungry. The wolf-keepers will do anything to keep it’s belly full…

FF326707-ED2E-458D-9A18-8211B339A926.jpeg

We still do this. It's not uncommon to send agents to the clerk's offices carrying several thousands of dollars in their pockets. Another common tactic was to take cash to a lease or mineral transaction for a final offer. I'll never understand why but it captures the imagination to have a suitcase full of cash in hand and will oddly muddle the mind's ability to do simple math.

"I want no less than $1,500 per acre at 3/16ths with a vertical pugh clause and continuous operations clause."
"Well sir, here is $81,250 dollars I can leave here if you'll sign this lease for your 65 NMA's."

@seanh Are you still running standup title or did you move inhouse?
If I do anything in the land business these days, it's in-house. Either I'll be doing a due diligence job or some type of mapping. I will say, I miss running title in the courthouse and meeting the good people in those small towns

Reactions: RGStory
Just remember all the "Good" people are responsible for this when they willingly and to great cheer and joy tossed away their constitutional rights against seizing property without a court hearing and conviction, in the name of "Punish those bad drug dealers and win the war on drugs".

This is just another example of why although I don't like drugs, I am totally against the "war on drugs"
A huge amount of civil liberties have been lost because of this "war" against essentially ourselves.

You go on about no knock warrants and people getting killed... war on drugs, thank you very much
You go on about the police being all gestapo... war on drug, thank you very much

And for all that guess what, drugs have won the war on drugs are are now just mopping up the resistance, but all those liberties and rights good folks gave up... oh they are gone for good... your government thanks you...

Police willingly participate in these roadside civil forfeitures, knowing full well what they are doing.

It is important that we make damn sure these fine catchers of hardened criminals, get their discounts……🙄

• Angry
Reactions: BLEE
Ya'll have no idea how often this really happens. I was headed west on the interstate through Kansas, passed a cop on the side of the road...'watching'. A few minutes I get pulled over for 'swerving'. LOL. Cop holds me for near an hour or so til the K9 show up. They say he aleerted on my car but found nothing but a couple hundred bucks in travel money, so they take it to the local cop garage (which conveniently has a DEA office on site. They spend another hour ransacking my car then because they couldnt find anything let me go.

These fucktards care more about finding money going west that they can steal than finding drugs they have to destroy.

Its big business. check the same stuff around Reno, Nevada, its endemic there.

The worse case I've heard of happened in Lousiana on I10. Little old lady traveled from out of state and bought a used Lincon. Local PD stops her for "weaving within the lane of travel." Search turns up zilch, but...

In the trunk that found a compartment they determined was hidden and could be used to traffic drugs.

This made one of the prime time news shows 20 or so years ago (20/20, 60 Minutes or similar). Never heard if she got her car back.

There was some small towns in Texas that literally ran full on highway robbery operations, sitting around and looking for anyone that looked like they could oppress and grabbing them and taking everything they had, down to ripping off their necklaces and stealing their rings, and their vehicle and leaving them on the side of the road and forcing them to sign some waver that they agreed to give it all up (or the police threatened to do very bad things to them).

In the end all the courts did about it was say, that was naughty... pretty please don't do it again...

The victims were completely denied any compensation by the courts even when it was shown the vile police bandits were personally getting kickbacks from the scheme.

THIS is what happens when stupid "good" folks don't understand the chains they so gleefully forge for their "enemies" are actually for themselves...

There was some small towns in Texas that literally ran full on highway robbery operations, sitting around and looking for anyone that looked like they could oppress and grabbing them and taking everything they had, down to ripping off their necklaces and stealing their rings, and their vehicle and leaving them on the side of the road and forcing them to sign some waver that they agreed to give it all up (or the police threatened to do very bad things to them).

In the end all the courts did about it was say, that was naughty... pretty please don't do it again...

The victims were completely denied any compensation by the courts even when it was shown the vile police bandits were personally getting kickbacks from the scheme.

THIS is what happens when stupid "good" folks don't understand the chains they so gleefully forge for their "enemies" are actually for themselves...

If you haven’t done the job you can’t judge them. Who are you to tell the keepers of liberty what to do ? THEY KEEP YOU SAFE!
188B7720-3394-4226-857B-013260E08419.jpeg

BuT dA RaNK AnD FiLE ArE GoOD FoLKs.....🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 On Warroom today you had a police chief from a pile of shit dept crying for more funding..... That particular dept is notorious for being full of scumbags, " civil forfeiture" has been a way of life for those people .... Wait wait sorry.... Back Da Blue. I would never wanna be thought of as being anti police./......

Reactions: TurboTrout
Lol... What flavor Kool aid have you been drinking
What’s wrong with you. Police are where our rights come from. If we didn’t have police who would protect our rights? If we didnt have police who would solve all the property crimes ?

Are the good ones going out of the way to rid the department is apartment of the filth? If not, then they're OK with it
Well the good ones get suicided. So.

CE85986C-1BAD-4DF5-9791-F2F6CF34CF79.png
1C36CF8D-7367-4F3D-BE7C-FED896E0A67A.png
25D05796-19F5-4FFC-B544-9DC7144C5DFA.png

Police act like everyone is going to kill them. But really it’s them they need worried about

3AB1B1CD-9FE7-41E4-BABF-338510745A8C.png

Lol... Yeah, you keep believing that BS narrative. Father was a cop, family in acronym agencies, went to school to be a cop (Didn't go that path because what I was being taught)... I might know a thing or 2 cause I've seen a thing or 2

The police are not here to protect you, or your property… Supreme Court already ruled on that...try again
What’s wrong with you. Police are where our rights come from. If we didn’t have police who would protect our rights? If we didnt have police who would solve all the property crimes ?

Last edited: