• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And just like that, I got turned off on Yellowstone.

Didnt KC come out as anti-2A a few years ago?
Never heard of him before but in Yellowstone he was a former SEAL. And that black body guard of land developer Dan Jenkins was of course SF.

Everyone saying “take them to the train station” or whatever it is and all the pictures of characters with tough quotes they post is real gay.
I asked the friend that loaned it to me if Kevin Constner could have one verbal exchange with KC without it going into a deep, dramatic, heart to heart revelation of fatherly wisdom.

Growing up isn't that complicated, especially for a former Navy SEAL that was deployed to Afghanistan.

Yet you’re into pigeon s instead of sheep, odd. I guess after so many sheep you feel like a pigeon.

Edit- maybe I’m thinking of Montana.
Something to think about

20220301_213622.jpg

I asked the friend that loaned it to me if Kevin Constner could have one verbal exchange with KC without it going into a deep, dramatic, heart to heart revelation of fatherly wisdom.

Growing up isn't that complicated, especially for a former Navy SEAL that was deployed to Afghanistan.
I guess I should be fair, any of the pictures of some movie/tv character with some tough sounding quote people post is stupid. They post it’s likes it’s them being tough, but they are really just big floppy pussies.

This show a fucking peaky blinders seem to be the main ones. They always post it in relation to some story or news bs.
35A95774-BC45-480F-989B-EBE057C03BD7.jpeg
1D2E034C-E5B0-4F04-9FAF-75CFFD376343.jpeg

I can’t help but always think “give me a break you pussy”

Born and Rasied in Wyoming, Hollywood always gets it wrong.

Always.

So in Wyoming, does every ranch have a hole in the west pasture that if you jump in you travel thru time? Hollywood's Wyoming is even more fucked up than Montana and acted by some of the same shitbirds.

According to Hollywood the fucking entire state of Wyoming is lit with 25 watt bulbs and stuck in 1978.

HAHAHA!!!!! Yellowstone.......my wife had me watch episode one with her. Iknew I was done when the calf pulling scene happened. Father and son driving around checking cattle. Costner has his son stop the pickup. Slams on brakes. Everyone jumps out, grabs calf jacks and SPRINTS across the pasture with calf jacks in hand. They pull the calf and within two seconds both mamma cow and calf JUMP UP and run away.

Earlier in the show Costner goes to the Montana Greater Area Livestock Auction. Hilarious. He has a club suite like at a football game and the crowd bids with number cards like it is an art auction in a Bond movie. The whole show is so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
Watch user content on shooting hunting and fishing on youtube if you must watch TV. There is someone doing what you want to do with a better method that can improve they way you're doing it on Youtube.

Wanted Dead or Alive.
Wells Fargo.
Have Gun Will Travel.
Bat Masterson.

Warning: Historical Smoking and Indigenous Stereotypes.

BugIn

I was watching and liking "The Boys" but in season 2 we are now into Nazi White Supremecy and anti-immigrant stuff. Turned me off.

I mean, interesting twist and all that but now they're equating pro-wall and anti-illegal immigration as a cause boosted by secret Nazis. Lame...

The way they portrayed Homeland was different. It was an individual struggle with him. He was flawed in a personal way. He's a serial killer...

Last edited:
I enjoyed the first season but it’s gone down hill from there. I’d say the best thing to come from Yellowstone was the spin off of 1883. I enjoyed watching that series purely for entertainment! Made me really think about the hardships of settling this country early on. You probably didn’t live long and had to be tough as nails.

We’re not taking about getting married.

Also. You might be gay.
You will reach a higher plain of life where you have a good woman and don't drool after every nice looking woman hoping for some poon. Especially these type of liberal POS women that would otherwise piss in your face, hate everything you stand for and this country. It's not called gay it's called grown up.

On the other hand she is very easy to look at deersniper (in that touched up filtered stock promotional photo;))
All kidding aside looks are only a part of it at my stage in life. Important but not the only thing. There are folks into the completely fake dimwits and insta/tik/snap women. I get it I was similiar 20 years ago when my brain was in my dick.

Last edited:
HAHAHA!!!!! Yellowstone.......my wife had me watch episode one with her. Iknew I was done when the calf pulling scene happened. Father and son driving around checking cattle. Costner has his son stop the pickup. Slams on brakes. Everyone jumps out, grabs calf jacks and SPRINTS across the pasture with calf jacks in hand. They pull the calf and within two seconds both mamma cow and calf JUMP UP and run away.

Earlier in the show Costner goes to the Montana Greater Area Livestock Auction. Hilarious. He has a club suite like at a football game and the crowd bids with number cards like it is an art auction in a Bond movie. The whole show is so stupid.
Oh, that calf pulling scene, I forgot about that one! In fact, after seeing it I almost told the buddy that loaned me Season One to get me started that this movie sucks but it was free and and I didn't want to sound like an ingrate.

They pull the calf and a week old calf gets up and runs off, LOL.

There was some rare parts I actually liked, like describing the tiger stripes on the buckskin horse's legs and explaining it was pure Spanish and the best horse one could have. As an owner of a zebra dun when I was a kid, that was true.

Then KC 'breaks' a wild stallion which is obviously a reg. quarter horse and the next day it knows how to rein and stop like a cutting horse.

You will reach a higher plain of life where you have a good woman and don't drool after every nice looking woman hoping for some poon. Especially these type of liberal POS women that would otherwise piss in your face, hate everything you stand for and this country. It's not called gay it's called grown up.

On the other hand she is very easy to look at deersniper (in that touched up filtered stock promotional photo;))
All kidding aside looks are only a part of it at my stage in life. Important but not the only thing. There are folks into the completely fake dimwits and insta/tik/snap women. I get it I was similiar 20 years ago when my brain was in my dick.
Still super gay if that came to ya naked with a clean test and a pass from the wife and your like nope not gonna hit it that puss is just too commie

Reactions: ggmanning
Still super gay if that came to ya naked with a clean test and a pass from the wife and your like nope not gonna hit it that puss is just too commie
On the other hand, in retrospect from contemplating the obvious pointed out by deersniper, I may have overstated my sentiment.....this may be be more accurate:

I really don't like her attitude or character :) Her tits and ass are excellent though!

Last edited:

Corn Woman is pretty but that chip she carries on her shoulder makes me want to tell her to move back to a tepee and keep squat shitting while living in the mud and lice.

Meanwhile, whitey will keep his HVAC, Walmarts and prescription glasses that she and her downtrodden people enjoy.

She can tell that to Mr. Rainwater too.

Last edited:
Piling up dead bodies at a pull off of a hwy was a clue. Some dipshit, at some point, would have look over the edge.

Piling up dead bodies at a pull off of a hwy was a clue. Some dipshit, at some point, would have look over the edge.
Yeah, that was lame. Wonder when that family tradition was started and if John is a 2nd gen. serial killer?

On the other hand, in retrospect from contemplating the obvious pointed out by deersniper, I may have overstated my sentiment.....this may be be more accurate:

I really don't like her attitude or character :) Her tits and ass are excellent though!
I remember when I first started out in construction there was a fellow equipment operator that was married to one. She had that same sullen bitchface demeanor and never smiled or laughed.

She rode him constantly, was never content or happy and always threatening him with ultimatums. She finally made good and left with their kid.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
So in Wyoming, does every ranch have a hole in the west pasture that if you jump in you travel thru time? Hollywood's Wyoming is even more fucked up than Montana and acted by some of the same shitbirds.

According to Hollywood the fucking entire state of Wyoming is lit with 25 watt bulbs and stuck in 1978.
Yes, the whole state has one 25 watt bulb, we schedule time and share it.

How many of you fuckers still watch the NFL or NBA ?
Full of criminals and anti American values.

Do you still have your kids / grandchildren watch Disney ?
Faggot filled fantasies full of social justice warriors and child programmers.

And you sit in judgement of a good family oriented show.

Banging governors in a tent, blowing shit up, killing / prompt execution of bad guys, taking a bath in a watering trough, drinking whiskey, riding around in beautiful country working a herd.

The American dream.

But you guys bitch about staged calf pulling ? Like the film crew and actors were going to wait for an actual birth on command?

You bitch about dumping the trash that no one cares about in a place no one gives a fuck to climb to the bottom of, the train station like they were going to get out of thier cruiser anyway.

We need more designated "train stations " in America.

But no, in America we have designated baby drop off stations, and worse yet still have people rioting for the right to kill babies.

You people are virtue signaling actors.

They get Texas wrong, too. Matter of fact, there's not much they ever get right.
Agreed, my family, three branches, started to California from Texas in 1840 with a herd of cattle, made a killing supply beef during the gold rush, third branch fought in the Texas Revolution, Fannin's Artillery, age of 18, survived the Goliad Massacre, received a $500.00 pension payment from the Republic of Texas, died in Los Angeles in 1871. Second branch left in 1848, right after the Mexican-American War for California, again with a herd of cattle. Deep dive into the Old 300 and other Celtic families, tells the History and beliefs that made Texas, today way too many want-a-be's with no clue who the the members of Austin's group really were and what they were after.

Reactions: JR_77
How many of you fuckers still watch the NFL or NBA ?
Full of criminals and anti American values.

Do you still have your kids / grandchildren watch Disney ?
Faggot filled fantasies full of social justice warriors and child programmers.

And you sit in judgement of a good family oriented show.

Banging governors in a tent, blowing shit up, killing / prompt execution of bad guys, taking a bath in a watering trough, drinking whiskey, riding around in beautiful country working a herd.

The American dream.

But you guys bitch about staged calf pulling ? Like the film crew and actors were going to wait for an actual birth on command?

You bitch about dumping the trash that no one cares about in a place no one gives a fuck to climb to the bottom of, the train station like they were going to get out of thier cruiser anyway.

We need more designated "train stations " in America.

But no, in America we have designated baby drop off stations, and worse yet still have people rioting for the right to kill babies.

You people are virtue signaling actors.

I was sitting in a bar talking to some buddies about Yellowstone and I brought up the fact there was Dead Man's Hole not far from where were sitting that was a natural hole in solid limestone 15 stories deep that was used as a dumping ground. They estimated there were at least 17 bodies dumped in there, mostly from the Civil War and were pro Union sympathizers.

They ended up filling it in otherwise it would still be used.

iu

dead-mans-hole.jpg

Last edited:
On a serious note, my family and I have been traveling Montana a lot in the last 10 years or so. After watching the first,(and only) episode, we recognized the headquarters. After searching I found it was outside of Darby. We spent 4 days camping outside of Darby waiting on parts for our motorhome.
Darby is a nice quiet town. One day we ate lunch at a sandwich sandwich shopand got to talking to the owners. They had moved there from western Arkansas to escape from tornados. They had been through 2 big ones and enough was enough. Probably the same storm that wiped out Joplin.
Anyway they told of a story that David Letterman was in town and got stopped for speeding. The cop was an older gentleman and had trouble convincing David that he didn't give a shit who he was. 😂
We stopped to get our Jeep Rubicon washed by the Darby High School girls volleyball team. My teenage boys thought that was the best part of the trip watching them wash in bikini tops.😂
All in all......Darby is a nice town, Yellowstone Ranch not so.

I was sitting in a bar talking to some buddies about Yellowstone and I brought up the fact there was Dead Man's Hole not far from where were sitting that was a natural hole in solid limestone 15 stories deep that was used as a dumping ground. They estimated there were at least 17 bodies dumped in there, mostly from the Civil War and were pro Union sympathizers.

They ended up filling it in otherwise it would still be used.
People in Texas tend to not forget the important things. For instance, this is in my neighborhood:
IMG_20201106_084044786.jpg

Agreed, my family, three branches, started to California from Texas in 1840 with a herd of cattle, made a killing supply beef during the gold rush, third branch fought in the Texas Revolution, Fannin's Artillery, age of 18, survived the Goliad Massacre, received a $500.00 pension payment from the Republic of Texas, died in Los Angeles in 1871. Second branch left in 1848, right after the Mexican-American War for California, again with a herd of cattle. Deep dive into the Old 300 and other Celtic families, tells the History and beliefs that made Texas, today way too many want-a-be's with no clue who the the members of Austin's group really were and what they were after.
Interesting history lesson thanks for sharing. This is a cool thread very SH like in that it starts out heading one direction yet ends up in a completely different place than what you were expecting. 👍

Reactions: Bender
Well, there's always shows making damn sure there's at least one gay / trans / bisexual whatever relationship has to be shoved in front of the camera with some soy boy douchebag shedding tears because he realizes he's trapped in his corporate career or can't figure out why he's depressed every day of his life.

Well, there's always shows making damn sure there's at least one gay / trans / bisexual whatever relationship has to be shoved in front of the camera with some soy boy douchebag shedding tears because he realizes he's trapped in his corporate career or can't figure out why he's depressed every day of his life.
You're right, and I truly HATE the fact that you're right.

The propaganda and agenda's are eleventy steps past pathetic. On ALL shows and movies.

You're right, and I truly HATE the fact that you're right.

The propaganda and agenda's are eleventy steps past pathetic. On ALL shows and movies.
1% of the population gets 99% of the attention. "Squeeky wheel.....". All of us are sick of it, which is why we dont watch the crap in the first place, and spend time with our family and out doors.

I don't watch any show with anti gun actors or actors whose politics I don't agree with

I don't watch any show with anti gun actors or actors whose politics I don't agree with
I always thought Kevin Costner was some cheesy douche, especially after Dances With Wolves when a cartoon wolf silhouetted against a giant moon appeared and howled in the closing scene. Give me a fucking break. But the person who loaned me the Yellowstone Season One CD said he was actually pretty good in this.

After that zombie militia scene in Season Two, I have about as much respect for Costner or any of those actors as I do for Alec Baldwin. Anti-gun, anti-freedom Hollywood hypocrite turds making money using guns and the illusion of being wild west freedom fighters.

Last edited: