• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And just like that, I got turned off on Yellowstone.

Born and Rasied in Wyoming, Hollywood always gets it wrong.

Always.

Yep. The only almost realistic scene was Rip taking out those bikes. I would have dragged them into a pile and poured gas on all of them and lit them on fire.

That whole show is a soap opera.

A real show would show city folks dumping their dogs and the dogs packing up and killing sheep. A real show would show city folks and poachers and bad guides poaching and baiting and salting. A real show wouldshow city folks getting lost or stuck and the hands saving them. A real show would show cows and sheep pushed up in the mountains in summer and coming down in the fall. A real show would show gangs making drugs and hiding women and the hands tracking them down for the cops. A real show would show the dude ranching and fall hunts. There is a lot of material but no writers who could write it because they have never lived it.

Buster Welch passed away yesterday at the age of 94. He was an icon or as some would call a “God” in the AQHA & Cutting Horse world especially here in Texas.

Posting this here because he was in episode 5 of Yellowstone season 4. He was the real deal not some made up imaginary figure.

Although I have some issues with the show Yellowstone it was cool they included him in the show as a way to honor his legacy.

RIP Buster…

In one episode Buster Welch was sitting out back talking to somebody else besides "Jimmy " George Strait?

Cant remember.

In one episode Buster Welch was sitting out back talking to somebody else besides "Jimmy " George Strait?

Cant remember.
If it’s the same person I’m thinking of it was the actor Barry Corbin who was the uncle in Urban Cowboy.

Barry actually showed cutting horses for a while back in the 90’s but not sure if he still does. I believe he lives near the DFW area.

Reactions: Snuby642
Your probably right .
I knew it was someone famous that also did horses.

I think Now that George Strait was just mentioned come to think of it.
There doing a marathon this weekend of past episodes.

IDGAF. I'll even hang the Gadson Flag over my couch and wait for their unannounced arrival.

Are they going to turn the grandson into a trans?

After they lumped them together with the white-supremacist, right-wing extremist militia, I see night vision and thermals being on the extended ban list along with black rifles and high cap 'banana clips'.
Those banana clips are delicious!

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77
A series about trying to protect Montana from the California liberals and commies that is produced, written, and acted in by California liberals and commies.
🤦‍♂️
What could possibly go wrong? Similar to Steve Buscemi in "Armageddon."

"We are sitting on a bomb with 13 million parts, all made by the lowest bidder."

I just watched season one. Didnt want to pay for it, but eventually relented. I had seen very few previews, and it ended up being nothing like I thought. Didnt care for it much.

I just watched season one. Didnt want to pay for it, but eventually relented. I had seen very few previews, and it ended up being nothing like I thought. Didnt care for it much.
I personally like the show. As a landowner of 100 acres, I wish there was something of a "Train Station" nearby as the railroad pulled out years ago.Hey wait, there's a recycling center not far away. Yippie Kie Aye....

I didn’t even realize it was back on. Canceled cable a few months ago and don’t miss it at all.

I watched a couple minute clip, it looked dumb as hell....I do like some Ryan Bingham tunes though.

It’s just Sons of Anarchy on a ranch. The Hollywood twats keep repackaging the same drawn out bullshit shows and people eat it up. The worst are the morons who post the character photos with the quotes trying to look cool, but it makes me think you’re really a loser honestly.

I feel like I made this comment before, but fuck it.

Reactions: Two36 and BScore
It’s just Sons of Anarchy on a ranch.
It's entardtainment. I liked SoA too, not because I thought the 1%er life was cool, or that the show was even the least bit accurate, just a show...and still better than most of the "reality" show garbage they pump out constantly; i.e. housewives of somewhere, bachelorette, married at first sight nonsense.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
It's entardtainment. I liked SoA too, not because I thought the 1%er life was cool, or that the show was even the least bit accurate, just a show...and still better than most of the "reality" show garbage they pump out constantly; i.e. housewives of somewhere, bachelorette, married at first sight nonsense.
It’s all geh

Most of that show are liberal fuctards in real life. Costner for sure....many of the "cowboys" had to learn to ride for the show. Bingham is damn sure a unashamed liberal Beto supporter. Played at his fundraiser. He wouldn't last 10 minutes in a room with real American men before he got his jaw and his feelings hurt badly. Sadly if you ever want to be able to watch some mindless show you can't do it without overlooking the liberal that pervades all things media. The show is obviously marketed towards an audience that don't know cows, ranching, horses, guns....hell anything rural America. I ignore it all just to take in the scenery of the set and talk shit about all they portray wrong and general stupidity of the show with the wife.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Most of that show are liberal fuctards in real life. Costner for sure....many of the "cowboys" had to learn to ride for the show. Bingham is damn sure a unashamed liberal Beto supporter. Played at his fundraiser. He wouldn't last 10 minutes in a room with real American men before he got his jaw and his feelings hurt badly. Sadly if you ever want to be able to watch some mindless show you can't do it without overlooking the liberal that pervades all things media. The show is obviously marketed towards an audience that don't know cows, ranching, horses, guns....hell anything rural America. I ignore it all just to take in the scenery of the set and talk shit about all they portray wrong and general stupidity of the show with the wife.
Completely agree. Have yet to see them pull a calf in a blizzard at 2am in -20º temps...but I can overlook it, just like overlooking the stupid shit they portray in military themed movies...Band Of Brothers was pretty good, but it wasn't without those faults either.

Still don’t know who the fuck Beth is.
1670548755813.png

• Haha
Reactions: Redmanss
And you get bet your ass, she’s not making you a sandwich! She would probably beat your ass if you asked her to make one!

That's the character, just try'n to hep.
A character, for sure.

And you get bet your ass, she’s not making you a sandwich! She would probably beat your ass if you asked her to make one!
I'm a feminist and I firmly believe women have the equal right to fuck around and find out like any dude does.

Seriously though, I've never watched the show, and most likely never will. I've also never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, and a slew of other shows I see and hear about all over conversations.

I'm certain I'm not missing anything.

What in the heck are you guys talkin about??

Get a book.

Learn to whittle.

Quit being a pussy glued to the idiot box.
I cant beleive people still watch it. The longer you go without it the more the mind control programming pops out whenever you happen to see one on somewhere. I havent turned a tv on in over 3 years. Theres no going back. Unfortunately the internet is going the same way.

Reactions: powdahound76
Have you seen the dipshits with the "y" brand shit on their pickups?
I don't have opinions about anything on TV, really. I mean, it's primarily for entertainment and I take it as such. There are shows and actors I refuse to watch and give any sort of ratings to.
But to decorate your shit with stuff from some TV show....well....I would not be too surprised to see you driving alone with you Wuhan mask and dishwashing gloves.

I cant beleive people still watch it. The longer you go without it the more the mind control programming pops out whenever you happen to see one on somewhere. I havent turned a tv on in over 3 years. Theres no going back. Unfortunately the internet is going the same way.
I watch a movie sometimes on an app or check on a race, but I didn’t watch at all for about 8 years.

Reactions: M4orturnate
1670594116679.png

Costner, the star of the Paramount show "Yellowstone," has endorsed political candidates in the past. The actor endorsed Democrat Pete Buttigieg in the latter's presidential run.

I have not watched it, I don't pay for that service. There are quite a few shows along those lines that I would like to see, but refuse to "pay" for. I think the 1884? show with sam elliott, the new Star Trek show looks good from the clips I have seen.

My take on "entertainment" is I will watch/listen/"consume" the product and not care about politics till it gets to a point. Right now off the top of my head the only "black list" person I have is Jane Fonda, I will not do anything that person has anything to do with.

I like the Ricky Jarvis? thing at the awards a while back. He spoke the truth, accept your little award, thank your god, thank your agent then fuck off, you have no business what it is like being an normal person, you have no business telling them anything, you live in a different world.

The show got pretty out of hand and very unreal when they started acting like a cowboy ganging killing anyone who got in their way. Oh and Jamie murders 2 people and somehow never even is involved in an investigation wheres he's a prime suspect...come on! Idk how anyone things Beth is hot. I mean yeah she dangles those big ol mommy milkers out but as soon as she opens that cock holster of a mouth it's a hard pass for me. The Indian daughter in law is a smoke show and I'd dive face first in her rear end but her endless talk of being a suppressed, violated indian girl who's a victim does get old. The latest season does take a better turn. They get away from the cowboy gang activities and fight the fight politically. Still unrealistic but it's TV. It's not meant to be real. I did enjoy Sheridans show 1883 alot more and look foward to 1924 coming out.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Here is your typical Hollywood writer. No one smoked her out after nearly a decade on the show. It was an outsider who finally took her down.

A doctor working for the show asked questions, but he was run off.

Imagine a whole room of these naive and clueless people.

There is a ton of first hand material about the West and the time during the French and Spanish settlements and the Indians. Allan Eckert has a phenomenal series with a ton of cites. The absolute brutality and rank stupidity of most of the Indian Tribes is well documented. Makes the horrors of the last century child's play. The fact that the US Cavalry and most Americans did not usually respond with the same methods speaks well to us than most historians give credit.

Reactions: W54/XM-388