• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And the liberal temper tantrum over Rittenhouse begins

HMMM! Says page blocked by microsoft edge

Says link unavailable, but still takes you to the link.

Liberals/Antifa/BLM chanting in NY to burn it down because of Rittenhouse not guilty.

Im in favor, burn the precinct and the whole damn city. Then send whats left to NORK.

Reactions: Doc68
I don’t think anyone noticed it’s not some riot or protest in Chicago.

All the dead, all the raped, and all the robbed are just any friday night in Chogadishu.

Liberals aren't melting down over the verdict. Even mainstream "liberals" have stated it was pretty clear Rittenhouse acted in self defense. See Maher ect...

Progressives and leftists? That's a different story...there is nothing left of many of these people, except a shell full of media lies and propaganda. Maybe some were once liberals but likely abandoned its true meaning long ago under a constant stream of conditioning.

Liberals aren't melting down over the verdict. Even mainstream "liberals" have stated it was pretty clear Rittenhouse acted in self defense. See Maher ect...

Progressives and leftists? That's a different story...there is nothing left of many of these people, except a shell full of media lies and propaganda. Maybe some were once liberals but likely abandoned its true meaning long ago under a constant stream of conditioning.

The only people "melting down" are the usual protest everything crowd who melt down every weekend. Now if he had shot 3 black guys and there wasn't any camera footage? Then shit would get real.

vkGKL8sQ.jpeg

Reactions: Jgunner
Simple answer, yes.

Aside from opportunistic looting of course...and perhaps a few sprinkles of petty vandalism.

Could be wrong :)

The more they hammer away at these ridiculous takes, the less the average person believes it, wether center left or right. Heck, I know a few ‘liberals’ who tune into fox or read WSJ if they want a normal take on events becuase they know that their usual sources are incredibly biased.

Even my wife, who is fairly liberal said that she thought it was scary that they were attempted to make it such that one would need to prove self defense rather then the other way around.

The burden should be the state’s, and most people seem to agree with that once they step away from the TV.

The more they hammer away at these ridiculous takes, the less the average person believes it, wether center left or right. Heck, I know a few ‘liberals’ who tune into fox or read WSJ if they want a normal take on events becuase they know that their usual sources are incredibly biased.

Even my wife, who is fairly liberal said that she thought it was scary that they were attempted to make it such that one would need to prove self defense rather then the other way around.

The burden should be the state’s, and most people seem to agree with that once they step away from the TV.

My wife who is pretty conservative but too busy for "real news" said to me yesterday morning to wit "If one of the guys he had shot had been white they wouldnt say it was racism"

I spoke in slow tones so that a two year old could understand in reply.

In her defense there are only three matters in her life right now....Kids, Mom with dementia and extremely busy career.

but.....

because many are like her it is why we are where we are.

She would be all set if she would sign on here once or twice a day and just read the Porta John post.

Reactions: TACC and Jgunner
Chicago is crushin' it this year. On pace for a 25-30 year record in homicides.
Mostly black on black.
Screenshot_20211120-114901.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-114901.png
    Screenshot_20211120-114901.png
    529.1 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Their willingness to buy into the collective psychosis of lies and deceit is deep and mostly not fixable even when shown the truth. They are stuck in adolescence and will never grow into an adult who can think critically. They are mentally children who are controlled by their emotions and yes, there’s probably millions of them……

So I usually ignore the media but have you noticed how badly they’re getting rations on their videos!!!
😂

Their willingness to buy into the collective psychosis of lies and deceit is deep and mostly not fixable even when shown the truth. They are stuck in adolescence and will never grow into an adult who can think critically. They are mentally children who are controlled by their emotions and yes, there’s probably millions of them……
It isn’t a willingness or anything of the sort.

It’s the inevitable outcome of decades of intentional program.

When you see the uncommitted transsexual person, or the communist, or the gender identity terrorist - you are also seeing a person who has been victimized by the real enemy of our republic.

I would love to see all the protest crowds unite and smash up CNN/MSNBC/WAPO.
Put in Fakebook, twitter and instagram and I'm in agreement. They've done more damage than the aforementioned three.

Reactions: KYAggie
I believe 80% of the people killed were black.

Only .5% of those deaths where from police confrontations.

They need to be pointing that finger at them selves!!!
Black Americans problem stares them back each trip to the mirror

Urban renewal by arson in Chicago, NYC and Portlandia? I’ll have to remind myself to lose some sleep over that tonight.

I believe 80% of the people killed were black.

Only .5% of those deaths where from police confrontations.

They need to be pointing that finger at them selves!!!
They won’t take responsibility! They have never had any!

Reactions: RUTGERS95