• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And This Just In On The Wire......................

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    Reactions: abizdafuzz
    6B307E8E-D983-4688-B6B3-3B3322216EA9.jpeg

At least the sheep are saying, “Hey look at those pretty dogs...” (like the ChickFli cow)

Reactions: 1J04
    Weimaraner's are beautiful dogs...in a non-sexual way... I've only been around one and it's owner was overweight, lazy and not too bright, so I won't judge the breed by that one. Still a cool dog, just kind of a dumbass.

Reactions: oneshot86
    Weimaraner's are beautiful dogs...in a non-sexual way... I've only been around one and it's owner was overweight, lazy and not too bright, so I won't judge the breed by that one. Still a cool dog, just kind of a dumbass.

My Step-Dad and his best friend raised/'bred them for bird hunting. Damn good dogs, DAMN good dogs. Great with children, HATED Cats in the fields, and would work like no tomorrow. And the burs n stickers n shit were a breeze. (y)

Reactions: oneshot86
    Sirhr, I sense more than a passing interest in this concept on your part. Something left over from your childhood farm days?

Reactions: h3dgehawk and 1J04
    Sheep aren't so baaaaaaaadddd.

Why do you take the sheep to the edge of the cliff? So they push back.

Ya wear big galoshas so that you can drop the sheep's feet in and they can't run away.

Vermont... where the men are men and the sheep are smiling...

I can go on, homey?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Tell me you didn't laugh. TELL ME !!!!

Just a little foreplay......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aint just Vermont . Up in Ottsville Pa. We got Sheephole Rd. . Upper Bucks where men are men and sheep are scared .

Aint just Vermont . Up in Ottsville Pa. We got Sheephole Rd. . Upper Bucks where men are men and sheep are scared .

Just about like the outer limits of ChesCo and MontCo. Don't go if'n you got purty lips.

If you put the sheeps back hoofs in you're muck boots they can't run away... ok son thanks !!!! anytime Daaaad.

Reactions: Frankly
    Bubba...who the hell invited Bill and Hill. :) Hill is a dog so it would be a natural thing. :)