• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And this little piggy...

Re: And this little piggy...

Wow. That's a lot of money to be leaving out there just to remotely shoot some feral pigs.

They called Homeland Security, dumbasses - only ones that should care is Game Management (and i don't see any trip wires or spotlights)

I am an honest man, but imagine stumbling on these benneli autoloaders with no one around.... I sure would be tempted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoredEngineer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am an honest man, but imagine stumbling on these benneli autoloaders with no one around.... I sure would be tempted. </div></div>

Tempted hell, if I had found them Id just know that Jesus left them there for me, and that he would want me to put them where they would be safe....in my gun closet.

I may be mistaken, but i think setp like these are legal in NJ and california. we have em everywhere round here.

That beats the hell out of shhot-em-ups for the games consoles.

Glad my boy didn't see this........;)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoredEngineer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am an honest man, but imagine stumbling on these benneli autoloaders with no one around.... I sure would be tempted. </div></div>

Tempted hell, if I had found them Id just know that Jesus left them there for me, and that he would want me to put them where they would be safe....in my gun closet.</div></div>

lol.

Admit it, we are all jealous we didn't think of this first.