• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s And What Is Your Reaction Time?

Re: And What Is Your Reaction Time?

Cheetah!

I remember in my physics class we did a reaction time test, and the average person reacts ~.25 seconds. I managed to react .13 seconds repeatably. Weird i guess, but very handy when something falls off a table and I catch it before it hits the ground.

You guys made me have to spend some more time to get to rabbit status. 0.1968

Hate those ones ambushing from the bushes at the bottom though.

Ambling armadiller. I only did it once and I have some virus thanks to my wife the teacher, so this is not my best day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ambling armadiller. I only did it once and I have some virus thanks to my wife the teacher, so this is not my best day.</div></div>

I have always thought a man at his worst is a true reflection of his ability. I cannot remember who said it but it goes something like "under duress you will not rise to the occassion, you will descend to your lowest level of true competence"

Turbo-charged cheetah .087,you guys are slow....

Turn the sound up and as soon as you hear it run shoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Turbo-charged cheetah .087,you guys are slow....

Turn the sound up and as soon as you hear it run shoot. </div></div>

It has sound? Well that would explain a great deal.
.2186 on my second attempt here at work. I feel like crap. Should have called in sick.

I got a .1940 as my best but most were in the .21-.22 range.

cant do it without it telling me ive jumped the gun 3 or 4 times.guess im turbo cheetah?

My best time so far...

Capture.png

Crap this thing can be addictive. Best is 0.1806 so far. Maybe I need to hook up the headphones.

Bobbing Bobcat. My wife however is now addicted to the sheep...she sure is cursing a whole lot in the other room...

snail. 3 sec penalty

damn this game!

I think it depends on your connection speed too.

At home the best I could do after multiple tries was bobbing bobcat.

First try here at work and I am a Cheetah.

.1972 screw this!

I would like to see these scores stratified by age
smile.gif

Nowt everything may work as well at 50 as at 18..not that I know from experience, but just sayin'

Rocketing Rabbit: 0.1768 seconds

But most of my attempts are consistently at the quick end of Bobbing Bobcat with only a few getting faster scores.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fx77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to see these scores stratified by age
smile.gif

Nowt everything may work as well at 50 as at 18..not that I know from experience, but just sayin' </div></div>

Me too.

According to research, the fastest reaction times are achieved in the late 20's, early 30's and then start heading downhill with a lot of acceleration starting about 50.

Having said that, when I was 20, my reaction times were in the low .12's and .13's. Now I can't break .2 on that stupid test...

No, you don't get to know how old I am now.
grin.gif
But I'm still fast for my age.
wink.gif

John

Rocketing Rabbit-.1966-I'm 54-Truthfully I'm bouncing between Bobcat and Rabbit seemingly every other try-Focus!!