• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anderson MFG AM-15

Raven796

Private
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2012
Wyoming
New to the site, have lurked in the shadows for quite a long time. Just picked up an Anderson MFG AM-15 (5.56) and was wondering if anyone has owned/fired one of these. Supposedly has some treatment that allows you to shoot without using any type of lubrication. Tried to research them and don't find a whole lot of info, actually don't even see their brand in any buyers guides I have picked up. I have an LAR-15 from RRA that I love and hope this one is as fun to shoot. Thank you for your time.

Justin

Re: Anderson MFG AM-15

Welcome great place to lurk and learn. Haven't heard of Anderson or the RF lub (googled and found website). If you've been on here awhile, you know most people on here are into the big name gun companies (e.g., LMT, DPMS, LaRue Tactical, etc).

Re: Anderson MFG AM-15

Yeah it was new to me, but it might be a good company that just hasn't broke out yet. Some sites are selling components of theirs. Thanks for the welcome, nothing but great info and people on here from everything I've read so far, also enough beautiful rifles to make a grown man cry! Just had shoulder surgery so I'll have to post some results with it after I heal up a little.