• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Annealeez modifications and tips

AtOne

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2010
Kitsap,Wa.
Seeing as the old site is back up and running I figured I share this over here for anyone that missed it.
A couple of simple additions that will make your life much easier.

Last edited:
I need to do these.... also thinking about adding a Goss regulator and gauge so I can quickly crank the flame setting and have it be consistent. Right now it takes a bit of tweaking to get it to the right flame size and I'm sure I'm not consistent session to session.

Reactions: MarinePMI
I've been thinking the same thing. Something similar to an HVLP paint sprayer, with a regulator in between the air and the gun to keep the pressure consistent, regardless of the tank pressure.

After I've attached all the hoses, I turn the 2 1/2 gallon tank fully on and then use the shut off valve on the line closet to the tank tank as my open or closed valve for flow by fully turning it open.
The valve on the nozzle once I set it, I don't touch it again unless something has changed in pressure in the tank.
Its worked well between annealing sessions for flame consistency as long as I don't use the nozzle valve to turn off the gas.

After I've attached all the hoses, I turn the 2 1/2 gallon tank fully on and then use the shut off valve on the line closet to the tank tank as my open or closed valve for flow by fully turning it open.
The valve on the nozzle once I set it, I don't touch it again unless something has changed in pressure in the tank.
Its worked well between annealing sessions for flame consistency as long as I don't use the nozzle valve to turn off the gas.

Great idea, I may have to give that one a whirl.