• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another elementary shooting

If only god would mark them so we could know who to stop. But perhaps god intends that we stop those who are winding them up...

It's not actually a school shooting if you read past the sensationalize headline. Something happened at a home and ended near a school with a few students injured. Terrible, but not the psycho went to a school with a gun and shot 1st graders incident that I thought it was from reading the headlines

Happened in California, though. Where they have all those gun control laws that ensure this kind of thing cannot happen. Therefore, it could not have happened there. The law says no guns... and so mass shootings cannot happen in California.

I call fake news.

Sirhr

again someone knew a felon was shooting and acted disturbed and no one did anything, thats the problem...
i am grateful no kids were killed

Maybe the best course of action would be to close all mental institutions, insane asylums and things of that ilk. That would put all of the nut jobs out on the streets as they are human too and deserve all of the rights we all enjoy no matter that they are crazier than the Mad Hatter.
Just think, that would put an end to all of the murderers, rapists and homeless/bums that cause havoc in our society now, after all they are human too and deserve a second chance.or a first chance.
Damn, I forgot that that is the agenda put forth by the Dems. many years ago and they were successful and don't get me started on the welfare programs where unwed mothers were rewarded with more money with each bastard they produced.
We reap what we sow. FM

It's not actually a school shooting if you read past the sensationalize headline. Something happened at a home and ended near a school with a few students injured. Terrible, but not the psycho went to a school with a gun and shot 1st graders incident that I thought it was from reading the headlines

The entire article is slanted to open the door to the idea that anyone can snap.....why could more be done? we knew he was crazy.......

And check out the stories on the left side - nothing but mayhem, none of it local - but they have mayhem in spades......

KCRA3 is owned by Hearst Television. Hearst TV is owned by Hearst Communications which is the 3rd largest ABC affiliate in the nation.....

Shaping minds in order to shape votes........

I just watched the story on the NBC evening news on the West coast.
They interviewed the shooter's neighbor and he said something to the effect that "lately, he has been shooting hundreds of rounds with high capacity mags"
My guess is that the reporter drew the information out of him then handed him the mic and said "could you please repeat what you just told me while looking into the camera?
It looks like another distraction to keep people from asking about "pizzagate", Las Vegas shooter, or Saudi purge to name a few. Oh and I can't forget the ongoing gun and high cap mag Grab.
Scott

huh.....funny there happens to be an uptick in "random" mass shootings "without a motive" any time there is a gun bill coming up.......awfully convenient:rolleyes: