Another Great Customer Service thread

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    I just wanted to take a second to say I am once again impressed with Mile High. I placed an order last week for a Vudoo and all they had were 16.5" & 18" but I wanted a longer barrel. Juan was packing my rifle to today when they got a shipment of 20" in. He immediately called me to give me the option. That's how you keep a customer for life! Thank you Juan!

powdahound76

Old tired dad
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Denver CO
    They never fail at being top end. both in quality goods and treating a guy well.

I usually wait and work with Troy when I go in, as we have been working together for a few years. He is a good guy and fun to shoot the breeze with while spending a bunch of $.

That place is a hard spot for a poor to visit...... 😁

Reactions: abn31c and jbell

Krob95

TFG
    Hessian
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    Amen to this. I live local and always drop in to get stuff. Paul S makes it really easy to part with my hard earned money on a regular basis. All the guys are good shit though! They’ve earned a customer for life forsure.

BikePilot

Online Training Member
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Online Training Access
    Apr 8, 2020
    Colorado
    They’ve taken great care of me too. I buy all my stuff there. Did the class, bought an AX, the whole nine yards :)

THEOZZ

Throttle Jockey
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Nov 14, 2005
    NE
    Defiantly a great bunch of guys. Even though One of them in a Husker Fan. ;)