• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another LE killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wrong, I generally don't talk shit to many on here. Some yes, but not that much. Unless of course you consider a difference of opinion as "talking shit" then by all means. Continue to prove your ignorance. I do it to you because you leave yourself wide open, are a liar and you make it easy.

I may not by popular with some of the extremists on here or the clowns that take issue with the police but my opinion is based no experience (which you lack) and I stand by it. You on the other hand are like a child trying desperately to fit into the "in crowd". Grow up, get a job, raise a family and pay some bills then come back cause you'll have something to add. Till then get out of the basement.

Since you seem to have a penchant for retaining the last word, feel free to post another insult laced diatribe. You're beginning to bore me, therefor you can have it.

All this for only three words that most all, read correctly.

This is laughable at best, but a major sign of the times as well. If just three words can be read wrong because of ones agenda, issue's, or complex, no wonder this country is so divided and about to go over the edge.
Do I hate LEO's, no I do not. My partner in all things gun an back to back if need be is retired LEO. (Funny he is known for not liking Cops either, but has the up most respect for a LEO as well). I still do work for LE groups in Fla, and some for Uncle. Now a cop is one (male or female)who is on a power trip, that is a different fucker altogether. Yes I have contempt for Cop's and always will, because they make LEO's look bad, and cause more issues with the public, than they correct. A LEO will always error on the side of caution with words and actions, a Cop is never wrong and must/will always project their power, and will step all over a persons rights to seal the deal for the look at, or be afraid of me. LEO's are rock solid in their person and abilitys. Cops on the other hand is what you seen with the LAPD shooting up Grandma.

Now you can read all this as you wish, for I don't give a fuck what 99.09% here think one way or the other. There are a few here that know me first hand and, know which side of the line I've always stood on, or will stand on again if need be.

Sad this shit went down in a thread that was started only as a FYI, of a good man getting killed, by a POS. Yet, look where it went south at.

Mike,
Hope you tag the extra ticket from the gate, and get a workable plan that is "Water tight".

COP is just an acroynom that stands for Constable On Patrol. Simply another word for LEO. Kinda like Sandhog"" is for the dudes that dig tunnels and "Hardhat" for the guys in construction. Not sure where you came up with your skewed distinction but COP has nothing to do with attitude or disposition. Just another word/term for police/sheriff/LEO.

Since you seem to have a penchant for retaining the last word, feel free to post another insult laced diatribe. You're beginning to bore me, therefor you can have it.

Says the same individual who posts twice in row...... And you don't insult anyone? Again, typical. Just with every other word that is not an accusation. Your arrogance, complex and general piss poor attitude is what causes the problems here.

You don't know jack, you walking cartoon.

COP is just an acroynom that stands for Constable On Patrol.
Started that way yes, but like all things word it morphed long, long, ago. Many I know and work/ed with take offense to be called a Cop.

Bore you? Is that because you are starting to comprehend what your doing, by reading what is there, w/o self injections?

While this wasn't directed at you, you still felt the need to address it so I will answer. He bores me merely because the more I go back and forth with him, I realize that he's merely a child with nothing to add and zero life experience. He's good at calling me names though.

In regards to the "COP" thing, different strokes for different folks I guess. The term is prevalent in some areas of the country. The northeast, west coast and some places in between. The show COPS is the longest running reality show on TV, I don't think they would have been that successful if copsfound it offensive being called cops.

But I hear what you're saying, while in the Marines some hated being called grunts or jar heads while others, myself included took pride in those monikers.

While this wasn't directed at you, you still felt the need to address it so I will answer. He bores me merely because the more I go back and forth with him, I realize that he's merely a child with nothing to add and zero life experience. He's good at calling me names though.

In regards to the "COP" thing, different strokes for different folks I guess. The term is prevalent in some areas of the country. The northeast, west coast and some places in between. The show COPS is the longest running reality show on TV, I don't think they would have been that successful if copsfound it offensive being called cops.

But I hear what you're saying, while in the Marines some hated being called grunts or jar heads while others, myself included took pride in those monikers.

You're a joke, dude. You call everyone names, which means clearly you can dish it out, but can't take it.

Zero life experience takes the cake coming from a chump like you. To use your words , you know nothing about me nor my experience.
You're just pissed that no one kow- tows to your nonsense and you can't intimidate them with your badge

Guess the boredom ended real quick, huh?

Slapchop,

Why do you calm down a bit and relax.

you were the biggest instigator in this thread and it went south immediately because of your posts.

If you have an issue with this stuff, stay out of it, and then when it goes south because you weren't in here causing a problem from the start, it can be deleted knowing it went that way on its own.

Right now your the problem in here.

Yea I wanted clarification on a vague comment that was made by someone with a history of posting vague/fishing comments. I took it the wrong, saw the error in my ways and I apologized to the OP twice, then this clown wave comes along to stir shit back up. Fuck him, like I said a few posts ago, he bores me and I'm done responding to him. Although I'm sure he'll be compelled to post again after he sees this.

Hit the showers boys.

Take it to PMs.

We're shitting all over this guy's grave and he's not even in it yet. I'm sure this thread will appear somewhere if someone Google's his name.

Hit the showers boys.

Take it to PMs.

We're shitting all over this guy's grave and he's not even in it yet. I'm sure this thread will appear somewhere if someone Google's his name.

You're right and I apologize for that as well. May he rest in peace.

I'm done.

Yea I wanted clarification on a vague comment that was made by someone with a history of posting vague/fishing comments. I took it the wrong, saw the error in my ways and I apologized to the OP twice, then this clown wave comes along to stir shit back up. Fuck him, like I said a few posts ago, he bores me and I'm done responding to him. Although I'm sure he'll be compelled to post again after he sees this.

You rang? Funny thing about print is once it is published it doesn't go away. Which makes your "claim" of asking for.........." clarification" highly suspect at best . Especially when it is couched thusly:

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Why not say what it is you want to say for once instead of hiding behind some bullshit vague comment."

Clarification? Sounds more like interrogation and accusation followed up, by you in your typical sweet "prose" of ...

"Same thing goes for you, is that all you got out of the article that prompted you to post this little gem?"

All a mere 6 posts in. After 23 posts you own eight of them which are either incendiary or calling someone a name. If you were truly bored you would have moved on, yet you want to push the envelope as if you got some type of stroke. If you call an apology - a flippant "sorry" followed by another accusation and excuse, I can't say I'm surprised.

Everyone is "bored" with this. If you can't see the problem, you're blind.

You rang? Funny thing about print is once it is published it doesn't go away. Which makes your "claim" of asking for.........." clarification" highly suspect at best . Especially when it is couched thusly:

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Why not say what it is you want to say for once instead of hiding behind some bullshit vague comment."

Clarification? Sounds more like interrogation and accusation followed up, by you in your typical sweet "prose" of ...

"Same thing goes for you, is that all you got out of the article that prompted you to post this little gem?"

All a mere 6 posts in. After 23 posts you own eight of them which are either incendiary or calling someone a name. If you were truly bored you would have moved on, yet you want to push the envelope as if you got some type of stroke. If you call an apology - a flippant "sorry" followed by another accusation and excuse, I can't say I'm surprised.

Everyone is "bored" with this. If you can't see the problem, you're blind.

Come on, brother. I know you're a Reserve Deputy and take shifts. This thread is about a dead cop and it's been crushed.

Come on, brother. I know you're a Reserve Deputy and take shifts. This thread is about a dead cop and it's been crushed.

I agree , it is. However you know what? I only volunteer and do not consider myself any such thing especially for the short time I have been doing it.

This just gets very old and I don't suffer bs or rudeness very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.