• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another new old member

aj_in_tx

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2022
Austin, TX
Hey y'all,

Been a lurker on here for quite some time, but been away from the long range game for almost a decade now, and I was starting to get an itch to get back into it. I've got some friends who are sponsored shooters who (without too much arm twisting) talked me into getting some trigger time again. Lifetime member of the Army Sniper Association and Army Pathfinder Associations, multiple trips to the two-way range in the sandbox, now happily fat (I believe the correct term is thicc now?) and lazy in the Great State of Texas (which truly is great, unlike Fort Hood, which contrary to their greeting as you enter the gate has nothing great about it).
Currently work in wealth management and financial education, and a complete nerd hobbyist, with multiple 3D printers, a Cricut, and a laser cutter/engraver that I spend far too much time making goofy crap with. lol
Current long range rig is a Tikka T3x CTR 6.5CM with a Proof barrel in a KRG Whiskey 3 chassis with a Steiner MX7i in a Spuhr mount, a Kahntrol brake (Elite Iron Asset suppressor in ATF jail) and Elite Iron bipod.
Looking forward to learning from y'all, and seeing you guys on the range someday! If you're in the Central Texas area, drop me a line, always up to go shooting!

Reactions: Secant