• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Newb With an AAC Build

47hooker

Private
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2012
Hershey, PA
Picked up a Remy AAC SD. I am waiting for my HS Precision stock that I bought from a member on another forum. I want to put PTG DBM on it. I just have to find a reputable, affordable person to inlet the stock for it. I REALLY want a JAE 700 stock, but that is not financially viable right now. I need to get some decent glass yet and get to the range!

I will update with pics as it progresses.

BTW, I love this forum!

Re: Another Newb With an AAC Build

Very nice, my next build will go down that route once I get some funds in the bank.

We just finished building one for a friend of mine. Used a Boyds lam wood stock, larger pillars, opened the barrel channel, glass bedded it, trigger work, and installed a custom muzzle break. Add a Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44 and some decent mounts and it is a great shooter. Took it to the range a couple days ago and it easily shoots .75 moa. I'll try to post some pics. FYI - JohnnyB here on the Hide did the gunsmith work.

Good luck with the build. Go with Vortex on optics. It is the best value. Take it from another hog house crewmember. Skids are for kids and nothing is prettier than the top of a Blackhawk with slings attached to it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hooker308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a little trivia. Can anyone tell me Where Jason Bourne is from? </div></div>

Are you asking about the character or me?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hooker308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Character. You are from your mom. </div></div>

Really? Wow! It all makes sense now!
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jason bourne</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hooker308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Character. You are from your mom. </div></div>

Really? Wow! It all makes sense now!
cool.gif
</div></div>

Some shithole in NE where the men are men, the women are men and the sheep run scared.

He is from Nixa Missouri. Lived right down the street from me. Go back and watch identity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hooker308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is from Nixa Missouri. Lived right down the street from me. Go back and watch identity. </div></div>

Actually its Supremacy, but the sheep part is still true. Im kidding of course.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hooker308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck with the build. Go with Vortex on optics. It is the best value. Take it from another hog house crewmember. Skids are for kids and nothing is prettier than the top of a Blackhawk with slings attached to it.</div></div>

LOL!! Amen brother!!