• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ANOTHER NEWBIE-NORTHERN MINNESOTA

darreljwick

Private
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2020
GOOD MORNING FOLKS - A Far Northern MN guy that's a Vintage Quality Steel Collector. I look forward to this site and all on board. Have a great Fourth and GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Darrel Wick

Reactions: The D and Pbgt
You'all getting this heat and humidity up there too?

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Recently bought a piece of quality toolsteel from yoour neighbors at APF Armory in .308. Waiting on a new case of ammo to test her out. Start rooting around in here on the various forums. You'll be amazed at the info available to you. Lots of friendly folks, good stories, and you'll have to be careful if you're drinking something while reading from the Bear Pit forum. More than once I've had to clean off the keyboard from laughing. But we're glad to have ya and hope you'll add to the group and fit right in...oh, and I don't miss that cold-ass I-94 in Febuary either...

If I wanted to sweat my balls off, I'd move to Florida with the rest of the crazy m'fers!

Reactions: DustBun
Welcome from CO