• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another piece of shit back on the job.....

giphy.gif

Dereliction of duty should carry the appropriate punishment, especially when you're charged with protecting children.

Coward POS, he's dying a thousand deaths every day, that's my solace

Reactions: woogie_man
Of course he is. That’s exactly how .gov ran unions that don’t have to pay attention to the profit/loss mechanism operate

Well, its kind of hard to call it deriliction when the Supreme Court ruled that they are under no obligation to act. If that is teh case, he cant be termintated for something he isnt obligated to do.

Doesn't make it right and i suspect his time back will be short lived.

Correction, it was a federal judge not the supreme, although the have ruled on similar issues.

I thought someone was posting about getting a Savage out of the safe!😁

Wondering why a coward would want the job back? Why would the public want him on payroll?

Guess he can still write seatbelt tickets.

He was doing what he was ordered to do which was following Obama's mandates that the children are allowed to what they want when they want and are not to be arrested or removed from the classroom. Who hasn't thought when these school shootings happen to be able to gear up and hunt down the shooter to save other children, you know for free no pay. Of course you feel sorry for the parents who lost children but they didn't mind following Obama's mandates, not knowing of course that one day this would occur given that the fact that the mandates lead to this behavior.
Not everybody who wears the uniform is a risk taking hero with no concern for his own life, with that said why can't communities enact a volunteer service like they do with Firemen. Your pager goes off you rush to the site grab your chest rig and rifle run in the building and do you duty.

Well, its kind of hard to call it deriliction when the Supreme Court ruled that they are under no obligation to act. If that is teh case, he cant be termintated for something he isnt obligated to do.

Doesn't make it right and i suspect his time back will be short lived.

Correction, it was a federal judge not the supreme, although the have ruled on similar issues.
I don't need the government or courts to define what's morally "right"... "dereliction of duty" was probably overstating - the coward obviously had no sense of "duty". Just the "doodie" in his g-string.

Wondering why a coward would want the job back? Why would the public want him on payroll?

Guess he can still write seatbelt tickets.
My bets are he quickly drops retirement papers, all while at home on his back leave days while he waits for those to go through. I’ve seen this before with union argued reinstatements, they just want the back pay and retirement, and have zero intention of working a single day.

So he can get his retirement pension

Which just like the other do nothing cop, is getting a very hefty check
My buddy just retired 45 years old, walking to his mailbox for 90K a year plus health bennies until he stops breathing. Pretty good deal if you ask me, mind you the town was affluent and the worst that could happen is a Jewish Princess yelling at you for putting a parking ticket on her windshield.

The first time I opened this I was too flabbergasted to comment. I still am.

Even if the Dept didn't want him back, all he would have to say is, "I made the decisions I made due to lack of training. It wasn't my fault...." In our sue-happy society, that's how it works. It might be cheaper for the tax payer to take him back than to put up with the legal battle to keep him out.

I can imagine how the 911 calls are going to go.

911: Hello, 911

Me: I'd like to report a robbery in progress

911: Ok, we are sending an officer now

Me: Can you send anyone beside that fuckin coward that hides behind his car when he gets scared? This is kind of important.
I’ve read in many cities, cops don’t respond for hours to violent crime calls. But don’t go out without your chyna virus mask or you’ll get a swat team called on you.

Reactions: W54/XM-388