• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Python is gone....

When I was stationed overseas, watching M.P. after night shift, with a bunch of us guys and some beers, was a hoot! Humor at its best, during that time in my life. Mac?

Reactions: Snuby642 and 1J04

I thought it was going to be a kaboom post but its worse... rip Mr Creosote

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04
My favorite is "Life of Brian" --the part where the guy comes out of the refrigerator singing a song about the statistical size of space and significance of life is just brilliant. And believe it or not, that part was put in there to be educational!

Then how about the time they did the WHOLE thing in German. It was German wasn't it? Been a while.

Some of his most recent stuff though was narrating and hosting historical documentaries, did one recently on Rome.

1579758519306.jpeg

(yes, it’s insensitive, but I assume he would have laughed. RIP)

When small rocks float.

One of the two shows I watched for two years overseas. You old guys will know the other one.

My favorite is "Life of Brian" --the part where the guy comes out of the refrigerator singing a song about the statistical size of space and significance of life is just brilliant. And believe it or not, that part was put in there to be educational!

Then how about the time they did the WHOLE thing in German. It was German wasn't it? Been a while.

Some of his most recent stuff though was narrating and hosting historical documentaries, did one recently on Rome.

This one