• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another reason not to send your Remington in for recall.

coanan

Private
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2012
Boca Raton, FL
Not only did they have it for over 12 weeks, they lost it. I get the notice by email that it's shipped, about time. I enter the UPS tracking number and get a est. date of 9-12. I'm not going to be home, so I changed the delivery for will call. I went to UPS today and it's not there, no activity or pickup scan at Remington. Call Remington and they tell me UPS has it and gave me a number, call UPS and they tell me Remington has it, no pick up scan. I call Remington back(now I'm Pissed) and tell them to find the damn thing; their response was "It's insured" we'll get back to you Monday.

The UPS driver is just doing some QC on the repair. It should be back on your doorstep in a few weeks.

The best fix for ANY Remington trigger is as follows. Remove trigger, look in one direction, throw trigger in other direction, install Timney. You're welcome!

The best fix for ANY Remington trigger is as follows. Remove trigger, look in one direction, throw trigger in other direction, install Timney. You're welcome!

Winner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk