• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Shooting- Tulsa OK

EE6DAD33-6887-4963-8ECF-F76CF7B7E7B8.gif

Tulsa PD 'made contact with the shooter immediately'. No hesitation. Just take care of business. And the motherfucker folded up instantly and turned his gun on himself. Most of these killers are cowards to the extreme degree. They ONLY want completely helpless and defenseless targets. As soon as stubborn resistance is offered and their brains register "oh shit, I might not make it out of here after all", they are going to take the easy way out. If Tulsa PD hesitated even a minute longer, it could have been way worse.

Everybody who has a handgun needs to carry.

And if you don't own a handgun yet... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WOOD FAIRIES TO DROP OFF A GLOCK 21 AT YOUR DOOR TONIGHT? Get one and practice being competent with it.

Tulsa PD 'made contact with the shooter immediately'. No hesitation. Just take care of business. And the motherfucker folded up instantly and turned his gun on himself. Most of these killers are cowards to the extreme degree. They ONLY want completely helpless and defenseless targets. As soon as stubborn resistance is offered and their brains register "oh shit, I might not make it out of here after all", they are going to take the easy way out. If Tulsa PD hesitated even a minute longer, it could have been way worse.

Everybody who has a handgun needs to carry.

And if you don't own a handgun yet... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WOOD FAIRIES TO DROP OFF A GLOCK 21 AT YOUR DOOR TONIGHT? Get one and practice being competent with it.

My mother in law is in the hospital so I spent Sunday in a hospital for 6 hours, it wasn’t lost on me it was one of the few places I’ve been in a few years where I didn’t have a gun.

This probably isn't the "buy a gun" sorta website fyi.

I wrote it as a wake up call for everybody on the Internet who may be coming through here. LOTS of traffic here and on Arfcom as well as Northeast Shooters. Everybody and their mom and cousin and sister searching for news about all the shit happening this week, including the inflation, are gonna land on a SH or Arf link at least once. They are the ones who need to be reminded that only they can protect themselves and those around them.

There is a few guys on the Tulsa PD that don’t fuck around, there’s more than one video of them handling their shit. And I’m not praising them for doing the job they signed up to do, I’m just not shitting on the few that do it well.

Don’t get me wrong, they’d still write you a bullshit seatbelt ticket when they weren’t double tapping shooters on I-40.

There is a few guys on the Tulsa PD that don’t fuck around, there’s more than one video of them handling their shit. And I’m not praising them for doing the job they signed up to do, I’m just not shitting on the few that do it well.

Don’t get me wrong, they’d still write you a bullshit seatbelt ticket when they weren’t double tapping shooters on I-40.
I40 doesn't go thru Tulsa.
the 44 does.

Reactions: tnc
Anyone else wonder if they modify the SSRI compound at times to cause this?
Probably, most of these meds are made in China. Just few days ago I read that they do not exactly have very good quality control.
Some very harmful ingredients have made their way into to drugs.

Let's just do a thought experiment..
If the chinese goverment could make every 1/10000 pills contain some drug that even further makes a person more aggressive and delusional, why would they not do it?

Hell, just NOT putting the needed SSRI dose to one pill or two might be enough to cause a long-time user to go crazy.

So apparently the shooter was targeting the Doctor Who did back surgery on him.

82A2E838-0396-4B38-BF94-B9AAA86396B5.jpeg

Btw he was a black guy. Watch how fast the media sweeps this one under the rug.

Edit(or doesn’t make it about race... now if a white guy had shot a black doctor... they would race bait the shit out of it)

60D400E3-5DCF-4BFC-900E-5597BD31864E.jpeg
78ACE40F-A9B3-448F-ACB8-0BD29AE6A233.jpeg

Last edited:
Probably, most of these meds are made in China. Just few days ago I read that they do not exactly have very good quality control.
Some very harmful ingredients have made their way into to drugs.

Let's just do a thought experiment..
If the chinese goverment could make every 1/10000 pills contain some drug that even further makes a person more aggressive and delusional, why would they not do it?

Hell, just NOT putting the needed SSRI dose to one pill or two might be enough to cause a long-time user to go crazy.
That last sentence right there is the key one.

Discussing this elsewhere already - all you would have to do is put 10mg of active ingredient in a 50mg pill and you would instantly put the SSRI taker into withdrawal. And it would pass QC checks meant to spot contamination.

The clinical term for an SSRI taker in withdrawal is "Homicidal/Suicidal Patient"

If you handed out 1000 bottles of the understrength meds most of the folks would just think that their SSRI's had stopped working and report that to the doctor to get a different script. Happens all the time - which is suspicious in and of itself. But some of the patients would off themselves, kill their mom, shoot up their school. Not always in that order....

Hell, it wouldn't even have to be intentional either. Just Chinese Pharma doing what it does best - fucking up.

Reactions: Near miss
Just waiting for msnbc to an announce it was another one of those black white supremacists, still not sure how that works.

Just waiting for msnbc to an announce it was another one of those black white supremacists, still not sure how that works.
Well, since a man can now self-identify as a woman and get away with it.
A black man can probably self-identify as a white guy.
And if that's the case - then the media can certainly identify a black man as a white supremacist....and get away with it also.

Up is down.
Down is up.
Black is white.
And white is racist, or something like that.
Extremist?
Domestic terrorist?
What are they calling us this week?

Did the hospital not have armed security? I cannot remember the last time I entered a hospital and didnt see armed guards. Hell, a lot of them have metal detectors and xray machines now. I went to the local ER when I cut my finger in half (length ways 🤢), it was pouring blood through the bandages and they still made me empty my pockets and take my fkn steel toe boots off

Reactions: tomcatmv
Lets get to the why's here. Probably legitimate medical back pain, in an environment where pain doctors will not prescribe not because they don't believe the patient needs it, but because their was a lobby, created by the same Dr. Wen that wanted any unvaccinated/unmasked America to be ostracized, that prevents them from prescribing lest they lose their license. But open the border for illegal fentanyl drugs and hand out 30M in free crack pipes. Less than 1% of patients prescribe opioid turn into "addicts".

Reactions: The King
i managed a pain practice in tampa back in 80s, had 1 referal i remember that got refered for pulling a gun on his orthopedic surgeon. you could not believe the drugs this guy took and how he took them

Almost every medical facility has no concealed weapons poste. In TX at least years ago the 30.06 was posted

He purchased this gun day of shooting from what I read. So I’m going to guess days is back.

having one & getting caught was a firing offense everywhere i worked. likely a call to the cops and that was before CCP. that didn't change with CCP. only in 1 place,in an inner city ER,did everybody had a gun and management didn't want to know.