• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos another starting young

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
I got home from the range and she wanted to help me clean it, then

"daddy can i shoot some bad guys?"

lol, i love my daughter, shooting bad guys in a blue princess dress
laugh.gif

Re: another starting young

Cute kid! My son always tells people, "My daddy shoots bad guys.." whenever asked what I do. I still laugh everytime.

Watch out with pictures like that man, the safety police are taking over, and you know how some liberal sees that and flips out.

Coll picture though, gotta start young,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch out with pictures like that man, the safety police are taking over, and you know how some liberal sees that and flips out.

Coll picture though, gotta start young,</div></div>
F$%k the liberals and the horses (I mean Jackasses) they rode in on!

Cool pic.

clearly patriotic
laugh.gif

thats a great sayin " My Daddy kills bad guys " hehehe

and SCREW THE Nuckin Futs Liberals.

woaf i was just wiping the bolts down, i wasn't doin a super in depth cleaning, it was dusty as shit out.

and thanx everyone. my wife has to tell her something when i leave, its either i'm "killing badguys" or "monsters". she isn't afraid of the dark cuz "daddy killed all the monsters"

I love it too. My 3 year old daughter loves going to Cabela's to look at the animals, fishes, but LOVES the gun library. She is starting to ask to go shooting. I should get some pics.

very nice, mine is 2 and tried imitating daddy by layin down next to mine instead of behind.