• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Another U tube IDIOT......with carry ammo tips

Ghogs Nightmare

Wobi Madano
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2006
In the Nightmares of Ghogs
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJDoIjsXXww&NR=1"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJDoIjsXXww&NR=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
**Disclaimer: found this while going off to the links on the side after watching horndays vid's.**
Realize its most likely a joke but some fool will try his "super" ammo recommendation.

Re: Another U tube IDIOT......with carry ammo tips

Who buys shit with holes in it?? aahahahhahaha

<span style="font-style: italic">I just invented the fastest round in the world..</span>

awesome....

LMFAO, he is funny.

It has to be a joke.

That guy is a fucking idiot!!! Wonder if he'll know what happened to his hand when he shoots his new round...

FTW:
2rgz1uf.jpg

That's a sweet tactical knife, and I love the tactical .22 pencil!
whistle.gif

some one shoot this guy with a 500s&w mag and lets hear from him how the 22lr is a superior round.man its funny..

thats fukn fast.... lol! definately a joke. hahah 22 is good cuz you can write with it. good stuff. not as good as the bear grylls parody though.

And they actually let an idiot like that carry a gun. Maybe they make him put his bullets in his pocket.

I did not know the 9mm was gay and just think all that ammo I bought. I have to take it back because it has holes in it. I think the ammo company is trying to screw me.
smile.gif

That guy is the definition of TACTICOOL!!!!!!

3 minutes of my life wasted that I'll never get back...

you always need a sense of humor to watch items like this on You Tube.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he works the gun counter at Bass Pro Shop </div></div>
+1 on that. Maybe Sportsmans Warehouse

definately works at bass pro.

"hollowpoints suck. I hate buying something witha a hole in it"
laugh.gif

I was really hoping it was a parody until he "stacked" rounds and I laughed out loud...

your kidding me, the only logical explination for that kind of stupidity is that he and maser are brothers

Kinda reminds me of the mentality of the old Bob and Doug McKinzie Great White North comedy sketches, Only not nearly as funny.

I am all for 2nd Amendment rights, but is has to scare you a little that a dumbass like this is allowed to carry any sort of weapon...if he is is for real?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jericho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...is has to scare you a little that a dumbass like this is allowed to carry any sort of weapon...if he is is for real? </div></div>

It scares me more that so many people seem unsure if this was a joke video or not.

what a fucktard. I like the media popup that said that the 22lr was the preferred round for snipers. Funny

He says that it's a joke in the description.