• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anschutz 54.18/ 1727 AI AT-X

Fortner barreled actions landed today. Waiting on the chassis to sow up then they’ll start rolling out the door.

Attachments

• IMG_9568.jpeg
    IMG_9568.jpeg
    509.5 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: Criver600
That 1727F in the photo is what I've wanted/needed for years and years! I used to win some matches but once the 20 pound Vudoo's came about my poor old 1827F became too light for NRL22 overnight so I decided not to play the game anymore.

Regardless quite tempted to get one. Man these must be $5000 or so, eek.
I remember seeing your posts about your 1727F!

This rifle is going to be the ideal solution for a mag fed 22 that is reliable and set up for these Precision rifle matches!

Nice Rifle, Color is better than I thought! Which Reticle are you using? Mine will be the 2X.

The chassis systems have landed as of now at ANA. 2 of us are in Germany so it’s the office manager and 2 sales guys there. They are working as fast as they can to get all the preorders out.

For all of you European guys, the gun will be displayed at IWA and I highly encourage you to email the sales email at the German factory. They are going to catalog it and any and all encouragement from EU consumers and dealers will make them move faster.

Here is their contact form to let them know the interest of the ATX chassis.

Reactions: oldrifleman