• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anschutz 54 repeater stock

sobrbiker883

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2003
Gilbert AZ
So does anyone know where a guy could find a stock for an Anschutz 54 (1712 to be exact, wing safety repeater)?

I run adjustable McM A3's on my boltguns and would dig finding something similar that wouldn't break the bank for my Annie.

Re: Anschutz 54 repeater stock

I've been looking for pretty much the same thing for a LONG time....but in either an AI or HTG style for a trainer for my AW or GAP

I did send an email to the guys at Rhineland Arms to see if the Leopard AW stock could/would be available for the 1710/54....answer was along the lines of "never say never"....so not holding my breath.

If anyone knows of any ADJ-HTG style stocks or even another AI type.....I too would love to know!

The McM Rimfire Magnum Varmint is nice, but I'm looking for a vertical pistol grip and adj cheekpiece.
Preferably something without a $500+ pricetag too.

If Boyd's had a 54/1710 inlet for their Tacticool that'd be nice.

McMillan in stock at Jacksonrifles.com (UK)

m8521-09.jpg

I've shot McM Silhouttes and Master silhouttes, but am looking for something more like their A series to facilitate the kind of practical shooting I do.

Maybe I'll get another Roberston Composites Pharr RT/S, my current one is set up for silhouette and won't be seeing the abuse a practical application will.