• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anschutz 54 repeater stock

sobrbiker883

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2003
Gilbert AZ
So does anyone know where a guy could find a stock for an Anschutz 54 (1712 to be exact, wing safety repeater)?

I run adjustable McM A3's on my boltguns and would dig finding something similar that wouldn't break the bank for my Annie.

Re: Anschutz 54 repeater stock

I've been looking for pretty much the same thing for a LONG time....but in either an AI or HTG style for a trainer for my AW or GAP

I did send an email to the guys at Rhineland Arms to see if the Leopard AW stock could/would be available for the 1710/54....answer was along the lines of "never say never"....so not holding my breath.

If anyone knows of any ADJ-HTG style stocks or even another AI type.....I too would love to know!

The McM Rimfire Magnum Varmint is nice, but I'm looking for a vertical pistol grip and adj cheekpiece.
Preferably something without a $500+ pricetag too.

If Boyd's had a 54/1710 inlet for their Tacticool that'd be nice.

McMillan in stock at Jacksonrifles.com (UK)

m8521-09.jpg

I've shot McM Silhouttes and Master silhouttes, but am looking for something more like their A series to facilitate the kind of practical shooting I do.

Maybe I'll get another Roberston Composites Pharr RT/S, my current one is set up for silhouette and won't be seeing the abuse a practical application will.