• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Antelope hunting with kids

coldboremiracle

Freelance Sharpshooter
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2009
    Utah, north
    www.coldboremiracle.com
    My wife's oldest son drew a pair of antelope tags in Wyoming, we had a blast!

Introduced my kids to out west prarie hunting on antelope in N Texas. Good memories. Still have great friends from several trips out there chasing goats and prarie dogs. Killed my first hunting public land in Wyoming 20+ years ago. We would roll out there, camp and buy mule deer doe tags for double hunts.

isn't that like taking a baby on a plain ? that or I just have never see the illusive quiet child be fore like spotting a unicorn in the woods or catching big foot .

isn't that like taking a baby on a plain ? that or I just have never see the illusive quiet child be fore like spotting a unicorn in the woods or catching big foot .
    I've taken my kids hunting since they were quite small, yes it has cost me the occasional animal, but I wouldn't trade the experience for all the venison in the world.

My girls loved going out hunting with me when I lived out west.
    I wouldn't trade any of that time for some venison.
    My oldest missed it so much that her and the husband moved out to Utah.

I should have two doe antelope tags this year in Wyoming. Looking forward to bringing my two kids along for their first hunt. Should be a great time - we usually have plenty of animals running around my family’s ranch.

Taking kids along on hunting trips may be the best part of hunting for me, though it was easier when they were little. But it seems more rewarding now that they are older.

Attachments

• 1a1.jpg
      1a1.jpg
      126 KB · Views: 25
    Reactions: waspocrew