• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anti Canuckuan ISIS at it again...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Apparently all those great refugees that Canada has taken in are not so happy to be on a land of freedom and plenty.

Hope the officer and citizens injured will make full recoveries.

Look forward to Justin Bieber -- er... Trudeau's explanation for this one. Flew through Montreal to UK. The west end and area around Dorval and Decarie look like Dubai on market day. And they must all work nights... Because during the day they are all just hanging out with cell phones. Do they make halal poutine??

When will the west wake up... Never?? Sobering thought.

Sirhr

Trudeau will probably praise the terrorists for their activism and give them each a few million for their troubles.

What did I miss? I so dont want to feel 'left out'.

Hasnt changed much in 1500 years
300px-Combat_deuxi%C3%A8me_croisade.jpg

And this morning a bunch of women hacked up on a train in France. Yawn.... that is so two weeks ago. And three weeks ago. And 3 months ago. And last spring. And last winter. And last year. And the year before that.....

Booooooring....

Guess we're just accepting having people hacked up by Islamists as a cost of being a nice huggy Western bunch of do-gooders.

Hey, won't happen to me. I fight back and am armed. So maybe we should be welcoming this as sort of a 'winnowing of the weak.' Once they're done winnowing, it'll be our time.

Reminds me of the story of this cowboy sitting at a bar. On his left is a native American and on his right an A-rab.

The Sioux looks into his drink and says "Once... once my people were many. And now.... Now we are few.'

The Arab looks into his tea and says "Allah be praised... once my people were few. But now...Now we are many!

The cowboy looks into his beer and says: "Yeah... that's because we ain't started playing Cowboys and A-rabs yet."

Oh sorry:

fullsize

Cheers,

Sirhr

Now one in London with a knife just identified as a "knifeman"

You realize Britain has a virtual ban on knives. This shouldn't have happened.

....and not to be outdone some teenager targeted a uniformed PO in FL and shot him up. Just happened to be a border patrol officer.

Sounds like some people want to go out with a bang.

As history has shown that once Europe has sucked all the dick they can stand til they can't stand no more , they will be begging for liberation . And while they deserve having their assholes bloodied we cannot afford to have the European continent turned into the world's biggest Aloha Snack Bar . Think of the kids , you know the baby goats . Seriously if we allow that kind of takeover the whole world will be enslaved by Islam . It won't stop in Europe and the UK . Crusades Deux , free Europe .

We just got back (this morning) from being down on the boat for the past few days. And I've gotta say, I'm seriously thinking about going back to it. And sailing away,,,, because it's getting "too people-ey" out there.

Our condolences to all the victims, Within and Without of our borders. And lay siege and scunion upon ALL the deranged, mentally-deficient, intellectually challenged perpetrators of these heinous actions of evil.

These are not acts, they are real.