• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Antifa threatens Portland mayor Ted Wheeler

F8485D39-65C3-478B-926C-C6C3073621CC.jpeg

When someone picks out grammar and typos, you know they have a strong point to make lol

I know antifa isn’t the issue, I just was curious if you’re one of the folks who’s all about shall not be infringed but back the blue.
For people that are to stupid to understand the impact of grammar. Stop being stupid and say what you mean, not mean what you say.

A lot of the antifa and whatever they are seem to be extremely white and have this idea in what roughly passes for their brains that any ethnicity/race other than the white-ish ones are incapable of doing X, Y, or Z because of... reasons and are incapable of changing that based on their skin color.

Sounds pretty white supremacist to me.
Not in the context Chris Wallace and the Left mean when they use the term 'white supremacists'.

White supremacists = white conservative, Republican voting, Trump supporting, Constitutional following, 2nd Amendment backing. Can be used interchangeably with Right-wing extremist.

There is no Antifa/BLM according to Chris Wallace and MSM; all the riot, looting and murder was done and being done is by white supremacists / Right-wing extremists. Also, the attacks committed by blacks on Asians are white supremacists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenworks
Not in the context Chris Wallace and the Left mean when they use the term 'white supremacists'.

White supremacists = white conservative, Republican voting, Trump supporting, Constitutional following, 2nd Amendment backing. Can be used interchangeably with Right-wing extremist.

There is no Antifa/BLM according to Chris Wallace and MSM; all the riot, looting and murder was done and being done is by white supremacists / Right-wing extremists.
Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth.

You cannot even ask the proper question. The question should be whom are you concerned about fighting for your rights? I am in now way, shape or form concerned about ANTIFA if and when the time comes. If you are then I surely hope I don’t have to depend on you for help.
Its not Antifa @TurboTrout is speaking of. It’s the state in his example that you would be clashing with. The state’s soldiers wear a badge. This is the reality folks. If you think your gov’t is corrupt then you need to understand what gives it power.

Reactions: MCSO1357
https://www.amazon.com/Portland-Red-Guide-Stories-Radical/dp/1932010378
-
Portland started going down the drain as a joke back in the 80's with the bartender Bud Clark, they elected for city Mayor who rode a Bicycle to work everyday, Loved funding the Homeless and Addicts, taxing for Public transportation and the Arts.
-
Sort of like when that complete commie scum-weasel Bernie got elected as the communist mayor of Burlington, Vt in the 80s. They should have drowned him in Missisquoi Bay. But now he has 5 Commie houses.

Sirhr

Reactions: Mwalex
Sounds like something the meek would say, you know the meek only inherit the earth via little pine boxes right?

What exactly did you mean by that? If it was a threat then make it, real talk.

I like to put it this way...

"Were you born stupid or did you study to get that way?"

This is the one person that thinks you have some sort of valid reason for being human and you shit in his yard.

What exactly did you mean by that? If it was a threat then make it, real talk.

Not remotely a threat.

The only way the meek inherit the earth is in little pine boxes, just historical facts.

The idea Id risk my way of life to actually attack some person from the internet because he typed something, first doesn’t make sense based on the very pro 1A things I’ve said here, two there is really nothing you could say or type that would warrant such a action by me, the most you’ll get out of me is a “huh” and shrug, put my phone back in my pocket and I’ll go back to whatever I was doing, probably forget about it by dinner.

I know typing and reading can lose context, but yeah not a threat at all bud :)

as you sow, so shall you reap.

this just proves they are anti-semite nazis, right?

You hate cops.....blah....blah.....blah

Did miss anything?
Not what I said. I was just clearing up a point another member was getting at. It’s a very valid point.

I do have an opinion about the job description today but did not give it. It is a factual statement to say the govt will use the police to attempt to put down an effort to bring this country back to its glory. When the time comes when men have had enough, the state will use the police against the patriots. This isn’t an opinion. Its common knowledge. It puts backing the blue when under an authoritarian tyrannical govt as a questionable choice for someone with those beliefs.

Why do you post to try and get a rise out of people?

Last edited:
Not what I said. I was just clearing up a point another member was getting at. It’s a very valid point.

I do have an opinion about the job description today but did not give it. It is a factual statement to say the govt will use the police to attempt to put down an effort to bring this country back to its glory. When the time comes when men have had enough, the state will use the police against the patriots. This isn’t an opinion. Its common knowledge. It puts backing the blue when under an authoritarian tyrannical govt as a questionable choice for someone with those beliefs.

Why do you post to try and get a rise out of people?

Why are you captain obvious?

Do you think anyone here with two brain cells to rub together does not realize that the government will use its armed muscle against those it sees as a threat, and that some members of that "muscle" will go along?

Are you so slow that you do not realize that "backing the blue" comes with conditions? Do you need me to explain what those conditions are?

Why are you captain obvious?

Do you think anyone here with two brain cells to rub together does not realize that the government will use its armed muscle against those it sees as a threat, and that some members of that "muscle" will go along?

Are you so slow that you do not realize that "backing the blue" comes with conditions? Do you need me to explain what those conditions are?
You addressed me. I didn't address you. I will leave it at that. I don't any longer do the back and forth with those that try and pick internet fights for fun. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Ted Wheeler's recent plea for a cease fire.... He wants to stop the gun murders ??????

Cops don’t stop criminals from violent acts. They do sometimes respond to it. The crime is up because the left defunded the police is a right wing talking point to convince people to accept a police state. It’s nothing more than Fox news political right propaganda to keep people from thinking.

What would actually lower violent crimes and other criminal behavior is “illegal” and will land a man in jail by the hands of the blue he was convinced to foolishly align

You're partly right.

FBI Director Christopher Wray will call Ted Wheeler to remind him that Antifa/BLM are just an idea and not Domestic Terrorists. Ted will then relax and feel free to move about the city.

Ted Wheeler's recent plea for a cease fire.... He wants to stop the gun murders ??????

Wheeler is a total putz

1645810439567.jpeg