• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any ARFcom members on here?

Re: Any ARFcom members on here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: medcpt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The day this place gets overrun by ARFer's -I'm going to have to find a new home. </div></div>
That won't happen. There isn't enough color and shitty ads on this forum to stimulate their simple minds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fmsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ar15.jpg
</div></div>

+1000000

I HATE that place.

I joined arfcom early on back when I hung out at Tom Bowers' and sturmgewehr.

I learned from arfcom back when I was new, but I have noticed a dramatic drop in the quality of its members over the last few years. I rarley learn anything on arfcom anymore. Mostly just new product announcements. I still post in the technical forums. I don't go to general discussion, those PC liberals are bad for my blood pressure. I take that back... I went to GD when Ted Kennedy died and again when bin laden died. I do buy and sell alot there, and that's mostly why I still hang around.

I did decide to become a little more active here and a few other boards. The fan boys on arfcom are making me look around for a new home.