• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Cadex love out there?

Love my Cadex Strike Pro In sniper grey!
Maven RS.4 5-30x56 Amazing!
Defiance Anti S/A
Proof Carbon .308 20"
Another Proof comp profile 6mm 26" waiting for matches.
Check it out.
The Strike Pro is legit. The balance is amazing

The Strike Pro is legit. The balance is amazing
One thing I've been wondering is, they have the NVD rail but it is really high above the bore axis and cant be used with an action with a built in scope base. Any word if they will be making a low profile top rail for the strike pro? I love the chassis, but with it had a lower top rail like the AT-X

You can run with or without the top rail. The top rail has a separate piece that connects to the rail that you could leave out if you were using an action with integral pic rail.

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpeg
    IMG_0303.jpeg
    403 KB · Views: 56
You can run with or without the top rail. The top rail has a separate piece that connects to the rail that you could leave out if you were using an action with integral pic rail.
How high above the action is the removeable section? I love the look of the NV rail and plan on getting a NVD for night shooting, but not sure if it's higher than the rail on my action

That’s funny, it’s a Steiner T6 on top of mine…. I’ve got high rings for using the clip on thermal.

Probably what will happen. You’re gonna need some risers or even taller mount
Gotcha! That’s what I was saying before. I wish that they made a lower profile top rail for the hand guard because I love all the features of the strike pro especially when you compare it to the ATX but the ATX has a little bit better aesthetics in that regard. Just give me the strike pro chassis with the ATX top rail.😭

Gotcha! That’s what I was saying before. I wish that they made a lower profile top rail for the hand guard because I love all the features of the strike pro especially when you compare it to the ATX but the ATX has a little bit better aesthetics in that regard. Just give me the strike pro chassis with the ATX top rail.😭
Maybe it warrants a customization of the NVD rail to fit the scope?