• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any deal with "Champion's Choice"?

ZackOwns

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2011
jax fla
It's the ONLY company I've found that will even let you place back orders.. I back ordered 1000rds of wolf match for $118.56 shipped. They seem to have a decent selection. I wanted to order other kinds but I figured it would be a safer bet sticking to one brand instead of ordering multiples and waiting for it to come in piece by piece before they'd ship, if it ever does come in stock.

Has anyone in the past placed a order and actually received their back ordered product?

Thanks,

Zack

I have dealt with CC for a long time, very solid company. I have had things backordered from them in the past with no issues.

I have dealt with CC for a long time, very solid company. I have had things backordered from them in the past with no issues.

Thanks for the info jbell. I was so stoked when I saw back order allowed!

Have a great weekend,

Zack

I have a long history with these guys and have spent a good chunk of change there. They are GTG.

Just received my shipping invoice.

They may have wolf match in stock. I got 1k rds headed my way time now!

Just received my shipping invoice.

They may have wolf match in stock. I got 1k rds headed my way time now!

I am glad I saw your thread. I placed an order for some Wolf M T on Wednesday night. My shipped price for 1000 rounds was just a few pennies more than yours. It is also within a few dollars of the last 1000 rounds I bought at my local Cabelas.

I got my shipping notice about an hour ago.

they got a Lapua shipment Tuesday or Wed,,I got 6 bricks of WM/T and 6 bricks SK+ and some Eley Match,,I usually drive down after work and pick it up but was scared it would be gone by 330 the next day,,and it was actually listed out of stock the next morning before I left for work,,now if I had a couple bricks of CenterX for serious shootin days I would be set for 3- months..

the guys that work there and own the place really know their stuff,,especially in aperture sight shooting,,they have helped me tremendously..

Ordered 4 bricks of Wolf ME on Monday, 16 cents a round shipped to my front door.
Tracking shows it left the warehouse on Wednesday morning, expected delivery Monday afternoon.
Same price as I paid back in October 2012.