• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any F1 racing fans?

I wonder just how bad Max's tires were? 9 laps difference is pretty staggering and it also shows Crybaby is good at tire management as well. Redbull really need to work on their pit performance which has sucked with the new rule.
When I saw a pic of Max's car in Parc Ferme they looked like hammered dog shit compaired to Lewis' tires. He drove the wheels of that car!

When I saw a pic of Max's car in Parc Ferme they looked like hammered dog shit compaired to Lewis' tires. He drove the wheels of that car!
Yes, I noticed he'd picked up as many marbles as possible on the tyres but they did look beat to shit compared to the Merc. I think one of best lines all day was that "Ask Toto, he apparently knows more about our engines than we (I) do." I swear though, didn't Bottas get a new ICE in Sochi? Taking another one as well. Gotta wonder when the other car will need one.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I do not disagree on Checo.

There are so many moving parts, I don't have strong opinions on who would do best elsewhere, but I doubt Mick could do anywhere near as good a job in a Red Bull (or even a Mercedes) as Perez today. RUS, however, I think could win, today, in either.

Thinking more on the whole Danica thing - and again, an opinion - probably just an attempt to attract more US "left turn only" audience to F1. No thanks.

Would be like hiring a Baldwin to promote Ruger. Yeah, that'll fly.

My ex and daughter went to COTA in 2019.

What's really sad is they literally showed up just in time for the race on Sunday. Stayed in SAT (which is not a bad place to go - we were just there last week for her graduation from AIT.) They did not get any of the circus experience. You couldn't pay me to go to another race but if you're going to make the effort, you need to experience the whole thing, I think. I went to Indy and we were there all three days. They let us drive in and park in the infield for practice and quali. I think it was the year before the tire debacle. Our "seats" were up overlooking turn 1 which also gives a nice view of the sweepers to the infield, but for practice and quali we stayed up on the hill (I think it's a golf course?) on the infield. The sound was amazing. I have killed myself trying to find the videos. The gear-shifts were louder than rifle fire.

Then I could start whining about the year I quit working for a certain company just before they announced the president's club trip (that I would have gone to) which was a private cruise in the med, stopping at Monaco, with their own section in a stand opposite Rascasse. I have few regrets in my life but, damn, that's up there. They had something like 200 or so on the boat, I only knew one other who was an F1 fan (we went to Indy together.) Such a waste. Most of the employees just stayed on the boat and sunbathed.

You want to talk about F1 regrets and getting hosed, I had a European business trip scheduled that included a tour of the Ferrari F1 facilities in Maranello. The company I was with supplied the technology for quick electrical connections of the nose and other parts of the car. Ferrari wasn't the largest customer in my portfolio, but I pretty much developed what they asked (and charged them for it). Anyway, the trip got postponed due to weather preventing me from even getting out of the US, then Covid hit. So, no Ferrari visit for me.

My ex and daughter went to COTA in 2019.

What's really sad is they literally showed up just in time for the race on Sunday. Stayed in SAT (which is not a bad place to go - we were just there last week for her graduation from AIT.) They did not get any of the circus experience. You couldn't pay me to go to another race but if you're going to make the effort, you need to experience the whole thing, I think. I went to Indy and we were there all three days. They let us drive in and park in the infield for practice and quali. I think it was the year before the tire debacle. Our "seats" were up overlooking turn 1 which also gives a nice view of the sweepers to the infield, but for practice and quali we stayed up on the hill (I think it's a golf course?) on the infield. The sound was amazing. I have killed myself trying to find the videos. The gear-shifts were louder than rifle fire.

Then I could start whining about the year I quit working for a certain company just before they announced the president's club trip (that I would have gone to) which was a private cruise in the med, stopping at Monaco, with their own section in a stand opposite Rascasse. I have few regrets in my life but, damn, that's up there. They had something like 200 or so on the boat, I only knew one other who was an F1 fan (we went to Indy together.) Such a waste. Most of the employees just stayed on the boat and sunbathed.
hah. I had the same seating for 2001 USGP, and the quali I think I was on the same hill in the infield right before that left hand 90 (IIRC).

Reactions: eflyguy
About Checo during the race yesterday, he faded.... but after learning he a malfunctioning drink system in the car really show how good of a driver he is. I was at the race yesterday and it was hot AF during the race. I was at the race and couldn't imagine even being at the race walking around with no water let alone driving in a race car. I'm really surprised he didn't pass out or had to come in for a drink.

That was one of the most dramatic finishes to a race I have been to in a while. 100% there was more Checo fans then Max or Lewis fans there. Surprisingly there was a lot McLaren fans there, probably more so than Ferrari fans. For one thing Netflix's DTS has created a lot of F1 fans in the US. I was there in 14 and 15 when they first open COTA, I thought the crowds were huge. This seemed much much bigger. From what I hear it was a major PITA to get out of the track due to bus shortages and the shear amount of people going to the race. I got out in about an hour, some people were in line 2-3 hours to get out. That's insane!

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
That's why I'd never go to another race.

The static viewpoint is bad enough but I'm beyond dealing with the logistics. Plus I can buy an entire case of beer for the cost of just one on-site.

/grumpy old man :D

It's a once a year deal, I can live with it, the traffic part. Have been to a bunch of other races at COTA, WEC, NASCAR and the traffic isn't that bad going out. Will be flying down to Daytona in January for the 24 hour race there. Thinking about going to Miami next year too depending on ticket and accomodation pricing. But yes, the concessions at the race is crazy expensive, your normal beer is 9 bucks, mixed drinks were in the 15-25 dollar range. Simple burger was around 12-15. We just hit up the Buc-ees on the way up and grab a big breakfast and plenty of water for the day and we were golden at the track.

Reactions: pilotjoe
It's a once a year deal, I can live with it, the traffic part. Have been to a bunch of other races at COTA, WEC, NASCAR and the traffic isn't that bad going out. Will be flying down to Daytona in January for the 24 hour race there. Thinking about going to Miami next year too depending on ticket and accomodation pricing. But yes, the concessions at the race is crazy expensive, your normal beer is 9 bucks, mixed drinks were in the 15-25 dollar range. Simple burger was around 12-15. We just hit up the Buc-ees on the way up and grab a big breakfast and plenty of water for the day and we were golden at the track.
There's a Taco place inside of the Exxon gas station on Elroy road that I go to when NASA races at COTA. It's just down the road from COTA. The tacos are really good. They sell beer there too.

I have been a big complainer of the current Formula 1 format. However, I have to admit, the only races that are resolved quicker are the Top Fuel Dragsters rounds in NHRA.

F1, alls one needs to do is watch the run from the start to and through the first turn. Race is decided, the rest is a parade. Can shut off the tv and go watch something a bit more entertaining. (such as watching grass grow).

In truth, I have seen more passes in a Top Fuel or Funny Car round than passes for the lead in a Formula 1 race.

Reactions: Winged Pig
Yesterday's race wasn't the best benchmark for how exciting F1 is throughout the race, considering the complications from running at altitude. But yeah, I watched the first half (on DVR), got bored and went to bed. Checked the highlights this morning; no surprise. Was great that Checo finally got a podium in his home GP.

Hopefully, the new aero rules will make passing easier. BTW, you want to talk about a parade, were you watching F1 15 years ago? Complete snooze fests.

I was really hoping Checo would catch Hammy for second. Maybe in a couple more laps he would have. Or not. Anyway, it was exciting to have that kind of competition at the end of the race.

Looking forward to next year's cars. Many changes, hopefully for the better!

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
I was really hoping Checo would catch Hammy for second. Maybe in a couple more laps he would have. Or not. Anyway, it was exciting to have that kind of competition at the end of the race.

Looking forward to next year's cars. Many changes, hopefully for the better!
Yeah, when Checo couldn't get it done when he was 0.5 sec behind I knew it was over. I think the dirty air from either Lando or Kimi combined with Crybaby's was too much. It'd have been nice to see a 2nd place finish - that place would have gone even more bonkers. Let's hope Max can win again in Brazil. Wonder when the earliest he could win the championship would be. I'm thinking this goes to final race.

Oh, did anybody else notice on turn 1 that Crybaby was looking to tap the right rear of Max's car at turn 2? He was going after it like stink on shit.

Yeah, when Checo couldn't get it done when he was 0.5 sec behind I knew it was over. I think the dirty air from either Lando or Kimi combined with Crybaby's was too much. It'd have been nice to see a 2nd place finish - that place would have gone even more bonkers. Let's hope Max can win again in Brazil. Wonder when the earliest he could win the championship would be. I'm thinking this goes to final race.

Oh, did anybody else notice on turn 1 that Crybaby was looking to tap the right rear of Max's car at turn 2? He was going after it like stink on shit.
I'm with you on it going down to the last race. Lew Lew is nothing but consistent (and damned good), so he'll continue to score points, even if Red Bull's speed continues.

I have been a big complainer of the current Formula 1 format. However, I have to admit, the only races that are resolved quicker are the Top Fuel Dragsters rounds in NHRA.

F1, alls one needs to do is watch the run from the start to and through the first turn. Race is decided, the rest is a parade. Can shut off the tv and go watch something a bit more entertaining. (such as watching grass grow).

In truth, I have seen more passes in a Top Fuel or Funny Car round than passes for the lead in a Formula 1 race.
Did you watch the Austin race? There was never a guarantee of the winner, until maybe the last 45 seconds of the race. I'll admit the first guy away usually just runs away with it, which sucks. That's the aero problem with the cars. However, if one notes, the Herman Tilke tracks are THE MOST BORING to watch (exception of COTA and Turkey) They all suck. Tilke's group alone has done more to damage F-1 "racing" than the aerodynamics.

Also, let us face it. Since 2018, there have been two drivers leaps and bounds above their competition : Hamilton and Verstappen. I think Norris and Russell have a chance to be that good as well (and Crybaby best watch his pants with Russell because my guess is they'll have to restrain him from dominating Crybaby).

I'm really beginning to wonder if RBR should have promoted rock solid Gasly back. Other than some car break-downs, he's been rock solid.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
BTW, you want to talk about a parade, were you watching F1 15 years ago? Complete snooze fests.
I was attending the races 15 years ago. While there were years when Ferrari dominated, the races were rarely a parade (except the tire tainted 2006 race at Indianapolis) it took strategy to win. Often even in Ferrari’s best years, wins were never guaranteed. The cars were better, the teams closer, the races more competitive and it was fun. Today’s mess leaves me cold and my ticket money in my pocket.

I was attending the races 15 years ago. While there were years when Ferrari dominated, the races were rarely a parade (except the tire tainted 2006 race at Indianapolis) it took strategy to win. Often even in Ferrari’s best years, wins were never guaranteed. The cars were better, the teams closer, the races more competitive and it was fun. Today’s mess leaves me cold and my ticket money in my pocket.
Okay, maybe it was the 90's. Guess my subconscious didn't want to admit to being that damned old.

Spa was a banger of a race this year. Totally amazing that Mazaspin got the fastest lap of the race.... in a Haas! Nikita is the GOAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Wow. What the F was that Mercedes on this weekend? My thoughts. They are cheating the wing somehow. Max admitted he went and intentionally pushed on it to see where it was flexing (and got 50k Euros fine for that).

Personally, I think this whole fiasco at turn 4 is just that...bullshit. Max raced Crybaby hard and in-car shows he had wheel turned and was only catching the car. Unlike Crybaby who intentionally hit Max @ Monza and was aiming for rear tyre in Mexico weekend prior to Brazil, Max is just a hard, but fair racer (IMO). I admit, I'm a Max fan-boy. Loved Max's comment about the black/white flag...Say "hi."

But Toto is an absolute HORSE'S ASS. Now Mercedes is trying to get Max a grid penalty for next race because of that incident. They cannot win on merit alone. That's obvious at this point. Hopefully Max can win this championship and Crybaby will never win another one. Imagine how much of a whining he's going to be when hopefully George kicks his ass next season.

I will give credit where it's due. Crybaby won, from 10th. Good job. Bad job Yuki for F'ing Redbull with his stupid move which made winning for Max out of the question. WHY are Yuki and Nakita in F-1 again? Hell Giovinazzi is much better than they are. Bring back the Hulk!!!!! There, I solved both Alpha Tauri and Haas driver situation.

Cause Yuki, Nikita are pay drivers. Same goes to Lance Stroll, Sergio Perez, and Nicholas Latifi. Only one of those guys can actually drive.

If Mercedes can do that every weekend, why not just take a engine penalty at every race. Hamilton's car was in a totally different league in Brazil.

Reactions: BytorJr
93335D62-BB55-4AED-92AA-C15922983D0C.jpeg

Driver skill had little to do with Sunday's parade result.

Now another paying driver coming in. Sick of the whole thing.

.. and god I hope fish-face stays home for the remaining races.

Reactions: BytorJr
The unsafe spray of champagne... back in the 50’s the drivers were asked about the dangers of not wearing seatbelts their reply was 10 years earlier we were shooting bullets at each other.

Interesting assessment of Indycars by Hulkenberg;

Former Formula 1 driver Nico Hulkenberg has decided against the prospect of a career in the NTT IndyCar Series.

The 34-year-old German racer, who lost his full-time Formula 1 seat at Renault at the end of 2019 and is now Aston Martin's reserve, tested for the Arrow McLaren SP IndyCar team at Barber Motorsports Park near Birmingham, Alabama, recently.

Hulkenberg, who has made 179 career F1 starts, said IndyCar is beast.

"I can definitely confirm that these monsters are very difficult to drive. I probably need to go the gym more often," Hulkenberg said after his IndyCar test.

Can someone please explain why the white track perimeter line isn't sufficient to define the limits? Seems to work for the general public.

Can someone please explain why the white track perimeter line isn't sufficient to define the limits? Seems to work for the general public.
They let them use some curbs and not others. I take advantage of curbs whenever I can and track limits. If they don't put it out at the drivers meeting, every thing is a go. I got passed at the start of the race, was missing a gear, when the guy drove onto the grass to get around me. That was funny. I had to race to win the championship that year, but that was my worse race. I did get second in my class, lol.

They let them use some curbs and not others. I take advantage of curbs whenever I can and track limits. If they don't put it out at the drivers meeting, every thing is a go. I got passed at the start of the race, was missing a gear, when the guy drove onto the grass to get around me. That was funny. I had to race to win the championship that year, but that was my worse race. I did get second in my class, lol.

I fully understand that. My point is why is it so inconsistent in F1. Define a single track boundary and stick to it. We use cones in autocross and if you hit one, you're DQ'd and done. Yes, the laps would be slower, but everyone has to play by the same rules. Either that, or widen the track.

Well, other than Fernando about wiping out Max, a great drive from the old man. I was shocked how short he was compared to Max.

However, it's not looking good for Max's WDC title. That Merc is so fast it makes me wonder out loud...they must be cheating. After all, they keep calling foul on Red Bull to take eyes off them. Kind of like how the marxists work in politics. I hate Toto, I hate Crybaby. They're a bunch of pompous asses.

If RBR cannot find speed in Saudi Arabia, it's over. They tried to hand it to Louis today with the bullshit penalty for Max. Let's see...no electronic warning (lights, dash, engineer) but he's supposed to see the double yellow a few turns up? Bollocks!!!

I find no words for this clown show anymore. Most likely the last F1 season I’ll ever watch. You have to turn the sound off already to not listen to the merecedes moderators or watch in a different language.. and how they pushed their gay shit on everybody this weekend, just insanity.

I find no words for this clown show anymore. Most likely the last F1 season I’ll ever watch. You have to turn the sound off already to not listen to the merecedes moderators or watch in a different language.. and how they pushed their gay shit on everybody this weekend, just insanity.
I think if Max wins championship, Louis retires at end of next season.

However, mercedes is obviously using massive political power in this championship. Since they supply three other teams then they've got the power to do so. All they have to say...we'll pull out and then FIA bows. Hence why this engine format is utterly stupid. Should have listened to Porsche's consultants and gone with the "919" like hybrid for the engine spec which would allow a LOT more manufacturers to get in on the act as the cost would have been substantially lower.

It's sickening really. No doubt Max is a superior driver at this point to Crybaby. I noted how Crybaby tried to tag Max's rear tire in Mexico to spin him around like he did Albon twice!!! I also think the Monza incident was 80% Crybaby's fault as he made no attempt and actually drifted out...had Max done that or anybody else, they'd have gotten a penalty.

And I really wish Toto would shut up. He's so f'ing annoying I have to turn off TV.

I have many thoughts, but in-short, I'm sick of the whole thing.

I followed F1 "racing" since the 70's. They took their time, but there's virtually no "racing" left.

I have many thoughts, but in-short, I'm sick of the whole thing.

I followed F1 "racing" since the 70's. They took their time, but there's virtually no "racing" left.
I'm not quiet as pessimistic; but the power Mercedes is projecting is disgusting. Reality is there have always been dominant teams. Williams, McClaren, Ferrari have all be super dominant at one point or another - generally for not much more than 3/4 seasons. That said even within that dominant period, each race was always up for grabs.

That said, this whole finger-pointing Merc is doing towards RBR is getting a bit old. Crybaby's car was so much faster that it was more like an LMP-1 vs LMP-2 (using old terms) in ALMS/IMSA. I'm just not sold that Crybaby is that much better of driver than Max or LeClerc. Proof is how Russell jumped in last year and about grabbed pole - having never been behind the wheel and yet he's up front. Something doesn't jive in my book.

I think a lot of fans get turned off anytime one team, and especially one driver, dominates a series for a long time. I got sick of Senna winning. I got sick of Schumacher winning. Now I'm sick of Crybaby winning. But what I'm really sick of is this sport, ALL sports, shoving the political message in our faces constantly. I don't care what side you're on, that stuff doesn't belong in sports. Sports are supposed to be entertainment. Entertainment is supposed to be a distraction from the daily grind. Be done with the socio-political BS!!

On a brighter note, I am looking forward to next year's cars. From what I've been able to gather, there should be more ability to closely follow another car, which should lead to a bit more actual racing. One can only hope!

I think a lot of fans get turned off anytime one team, and especially one driver, dominates a series for a long time. I got sick of Senna winning. I got sick of Schumacher winning. Now I'm sick of Crybaby winning. But what I'm really sick of is this sport, ALL sports, shoving the political message in our faces constantly. I don't care what side you're on, that stuff doesn't belong in sports. Sports are supposed to be entertainment. Entertainment is supposed to be a distraction from the daily grind. Be done with the socio-political BS!!

On a brighter note, I am looking forward to next year's cars. From what I've been able to gather, there should be more ability to closely follow another car, which should lead to a bit more actual racing. One can only hope!

I'm with you. Everyone despises someone who always wins. Doesn't matter if it is Tom Brady, Tiger Woods, Lewis Hamilton, Roger Federer, Nick Saban, or Jeff Gordon.....people get tired of seeing the same name at the top season after season. It gets old. I'm one of those weird people that likes to see records broken. To me it makes a sport exciting....you want to records broken. Once the record is broken, I don't really care anymore. There are certainly some Max fans here and I get a good chuckle at everyone's interpretation of race events. It's funny how "Lewis only wins because he has the fastest car", but that same logic isn't applied to Max when he has the fastest car. And he did have the fastest car for a large portion of the season. Max is a very talented driver. Lewis is a very talented driver. I think Max is outshining Lewis in some areas because of the age difference. Max just turned 24 is currently 12 years younger than Lewis. Even though 36 isn't old (Lewis actually turns 37 in early January)....let's face it, things typically don't work as well as they did when you were 23 or 24. I'm more impressed with Lando Norris, Pierre Gasly and George Russell, than I am with Max simply because they are doing more with less, and all three are within a year or so, age-wise, as Max. And that statement isn't even meant as a dark mark on what Max has accomplished. Danny Ric and Checo, in theory, had/have the same car as Max, but Max was more successful than both. Similarly, Nico and Bottas have/had the same car as Lewis, yet Lewis was far more successful than both. Ultimately, I think we will learn a lot about all of the drivers next year....assuming that the 2022 car really does deliver on the changes that the FIA are promising. Everyone should be starting from the same sheet of music.

And the political BS is getting old too.
If FIA had let Hamilton (or any driver for that matter) wear a "Drive as One" shirt for a race or two, I don't think anyone would care. It is the constant hammering of the liberal talking points of the day that gets old. Now I just roll my eyes and sigh when they pull their little stunts. I'm one of those people who actually doesn't mind a sports personality putting their celebrity behind a cause that is important to them......as long as it is done in good taste and is done outside of the sport venue itself. If Lewis wants to do interviews on BBC and talk about the social issues that are important to him, so be it. I just wish the drivers would pimp their influence "on their own time" and leave the sport itself apolitical and simply about the sport. If the drivers want to put something on their helmets that is important to them, that's fine....don't really care....let's just not take time out of the race commentary to talk about a driver's helmet markings and their meanings.....let the people google it on their own time if it is important to them.

I can't fault a guy for having an opinion, even if I disagree with it.....just don't preach to me when I'm not at church.

I think the funny thing about the FIA is the pure double standard....but let's face it: many liberal leaning people or organizations are known for their double standards. "We believe in inclusion....except for people that we don't like." One side of the FIA's mouth speaks about inclusion and anti-racism and the other side allows races to be held in some of the worst countries in the world in regards to racism and oppression.

But I digress.
I too am excited about the next generation car. I think a lot of the changes should make the racing better.....more competitive.

Senna won a lot, but Prost was always there too. Schumacher though dominated and that's when I first turned off of F-1. Even he had some competition though. Got back in around Seb's time. Distinctly remember when the new engines came in and was then so disappointed in the "noise" level...just didn't seem like F-1.

Well, I see Sir Frank passed on Friday. Sad day for motorsport. Some truly great drivers drove for him: Jones, Rosberg, Piquet, Mansell, Prost, Senna.

Reactions: pilotjoe and STUKA
Well, I see Sir Frank passed on Friday. Sad day for motorsport. Some truly great drivers drove for him: Jones, Rosberg, Piquet, Mansell, Prost, Senna.
Sir Frank was a true giant in the sport. It's unfortunate that the team declined in recent years, but his legacy is still amazing. God bless him and his family.

If Max doesn't win in Abu Dhabi, I am going to just stop watching F-1.

This shit today was unreal. Toto threatened to complain about not giving lap back, then Max did and crybaby ran into him. Sure, there was some swerving going on, but Max probably was like WTF is he doing? Then the 5 second penalty. Mercedes sucks.

And for once, I have now lost total and complete respect for Martin Brundle who must be sucking Toto's dick!!!!!!

Abu Dhabi favors Merc, but Red Bull won last year. So there is hope.

So, the thing is, this Saudi circuit should be a one and done circuit, as all street circuits should be.

I am watching all weekend. To me, this weekend isn’t about Max or louis but its about Kimi. Watched him mature as a man have always, Aways appreciated his attitude. When he lost, he did not complain (or like the current fellow whine) and when he won, he wasn’t a braggart. Rare in these days and time. He just drove.

Leave me alone, I know what I’m doing.

After Schumacher retired the first time I stopped watching F1. Started watching again after Kimi won his WC. Have always like his attitude towards the press and their stupid questions. Seb is starting to become that way too. Didn't like him too much when he was with RBR and I'm a big RBR fan. Seb now is the dad of F1. So wholesome!

it's the 🏳️‍🌈 media circus that funds the entire F1 operation

it's the 🏳️‍🌈 media circus that funds the entire F1 operation
Well, there is hope. Unfortunately, Max kinda screwed up on that 2nd run on Mediums. However, if you watched today; Louis was boo'd not once, but TWICE!!!!!!!! He even said it...must be getting to him. I hope to God that Max wins and we can have a man back as champion. One who's only job seems to be to have fun, drive hard, and win. Notice how well he and Lando were getting along whilst Crybaby was over sulking with his "trainer." Big hat's off to Checo, unreal teamwork!!!!!!!!!

When Bernie Eccelstone comes out and says Mercedes is playing dirty; and Alonso (never much for complementing competition that's his equal or better) comes out and says Max should be F-1 champion as he's driving way over the capability of the car that says it all. Hans Stuck came out and said Max is not racing dirty, he's racing hard (as they used to do). Another F-1 champ/driver said Louis is really good at putting his mistakes on the other driver and the stewards continually fall for it.

For me, the British Grand Prix was where I think Crybaby should have had a ban of minimum one race and up to 4 for what was completely uncalled for wreck that he knew he didn't have the position and in probably one of if not the fastest turn in F-1. Had that crash happened 8-10 years ago, Max would be dead. But, Crybaby walked through smelling like a rose. But since Mercedes supplies a majority of the ICE units, they control the stewards and F-1 and yes, they are beyond WOKE.

I'm impressed the fans at Abu Dhabi boo'd Hamilton. I hope they boo him tomorrow too and get into his head. As should Checo...just remind Louis he's right behind him at the start...don't threaten him, just say...hey...it's GREAT I can make a difference in this championship Crybaby. Finally, I'll add that had Max not had that tire blowout in Baku, this would be over for all practical purposes.