• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Any feedback on March 1-10 moa scope?

Pappasniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
AZ
I am looking to trade for one of these scopes, they seem to be high end. Anyone have any feedback?

Again, March 1-10 30mm tube

PB

Last edited:
I have tested their 1-8x24 Shorty fairly recently. I have spent some time with the 1-10x24 quite a long time ago, but to the best of my knowledge, it is still the best 1-10x scope on the market.

It is unusual in a sense that it has sidefocus and very good resolution, so it can be legitimately used for everything from up close to pretty far out. The model I tested a long time ago was the one with exposed turrets and the adjustments were spot on, so I took it out to 1000 yards with 308 just to see how it stacks up and it was surprisingly good. There is something to be said about compact scopes with logn range potential.

I am planning to revisit a couple of March scopes this year, but probably not the on 1-10x although I am considering it. Back when I tested it, they did not have their flash dot reticle illumination available. It seems to be a daybright dot that they can do in a SFP reticle, which makes me kinda curious.

ILya

Reactions: LeadZeke
Guys, thanks a lot for the great feedback. I'll probably do the trade based on this good feedback. The only thing Im not thrilled about is it is MOA and I don't own a single MOA scope. Guess I can learn the DOPE, just lazy.

ILya
How would you compare it to the 1-8s
I'm thinking about the NX8 but a 1-10 would be great. Reliability is first of importance.

I have a NF NX8 1-8 but the is is a trade deal. So not relevant.

PB

ILya
How would you compare it to the 1-8s
I'm thinking about the NX8 but a 1-10 would be great. Reliability is first of importance.

I do not think there is a reliability difference. March build quality is first notch.

Between March 1-8x24 and 1-10x24, I prefer the 1-8x since I am more of a FFP guy. Both are good scopes.

ILya