• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Any good deals on 40S&W ammo?

dtkutchu

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2010
Macomb, MI
I checked around every local place, and online store that I know of. I can get a box of 100 for $33 from the Meijer down the road, and the best deal online I could find was $31 for 100 at cheaperthandirt. Does anyone know of a good website to check for these?

Thanks

Devin

Re: Any good deals on 40S&W ammo?

I have put somewhere around 100-150 rounds of USA Ammo .40 through both my Glock 23 and my XD40. And a bunch of their 9mm through my G17. None of them has had any type of failure or issue. It's not the most accurate stuff I have shot, but has performed great for range practice, and is very affordable!

Dick's Sporting Goods, I am told, is blowing out certain brands of .40 S&W right now.

If you just using the ammo for target practice I go through centerfiresystems.com. It is steel cased ammo though and I know some people don't like having to clean a little extra. I have never had any problems with it.

+1 for MBI I usually get Tula ammo or PMC bronze when I'm out of MBI. Ultramax and CCI blaser run good too. I'm running a Glock 22/27 and they eat everything. Your results may vary. I don't mind malfunctions. They are real word, SHTF training. Smack, rack, an press on!
Try www.bulkammo.com
www.luckygunner.com
Or www.ammunitiontogo.com

My walmart is carrying TulAmmo now...prices were very decent as I recall. I'm a reloader, so I just bought a couple boxes of .380 for a friend.