• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Any hockey fans here?

Re: Any hockey fans here?

Big hockey fan here too, its the only sport I watch & follow.

Been watching as many preseason games as I can this past week or so. I feel like how a drug addict must feel going through withdrawls and then finally getting a sweet hit, lol. I've been fiending for hockey all summer. Can't wait to get the regular season under way.

Hopefully there are actually enough players to even play the regular season with Shanny dropping the suspension hammer on everyone, lol. Never seen so many suspensions in such a short amount of time in my life!

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

*clap* *clap*

*clap*clap*clap*

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

*clap* *clap*

*clap*clap*clap*

Best anthem singer IMHO, the Red Wings own, Karen Newman.

112679586_ed622f13ab1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shadowless_sword</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Been watching as many preseason games as I can this past week or so. </div></div>

Yes, I have watched all the preseason games I could. I finally broke down and ordered the NHL Center Ice on tv. I'm hoping to see all the games played by the Flyers and all by the Cannucks.

Can't wait for the season opener tomorrow. The Versus channel is playing the Flyers game at 6pm central, and then the Vancouver game afterwards (or maybe its the other way around, I forget)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BOOOO Redwings!!!! Lets go Blackhawks!!!! love this rivalry, i think the best in all of sports. </div></div>

Go Flyers!
phi.gif
phi.gif

I'm a Blues fan. Booo Blackhawks. I've been to two preseason games this season and had about 8 rows of seats open around me, St. Louis is not really a big hockey town like it use to be i assume.

Let go Flyers!!!! 1-0 so far!!! only 81 more to go in the regular season.....

Flyers beat the Devils last night ... So, 2 wins now
smile.gif

Giroux made another goal too... One in each game
smile.gif

Now, Wed is against the Canucks

Well, flyers lost last night in overtime. But, 3 wins and 1 loss still isn't that bad. We'll see if they can hold it together
smile.gif

Canucks beat Edmonton, at least...

I had to watch both games on DVR, because I went to see a Texas A&M hockey game...

Flyers need to pull outta their slump today when they play Toronto!!

Shut yer "NHL center-ice pass havin ass"!!!

Lol!!!

I only get to see the games that Versus, FSN, and NBC feel like showing!!!

I'm a forward (Right winger)... But all of my favorite players since I can remember, have been goalies! Love Goaltenders!!!

Patrick Roy
Eddie Belfour
Martin Brodeur
Dominik Hasek
Felix Potvin
John Vanbiesbrouck
Marty Turco

Man, I know I'm missing some... But damn, these are the guys that really made an impact!!!

Pronger got hit in the eye last night and was out the game... They still don't know how bad it will be for a few more days. He'll probably be out for a while, unfortunately
frown.gif

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!! Hockey is my favorite sport as well. Its more active than most.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everybody's saying 2-3 weeks!

Didn't get to see the game...

I'm only gettin the TB vs Buf game. </div></div>

Yea, we'll see. There is still a lot of unknowns. On the Flyers board, someone said Pronger's agent is sounding more ominous than the official team announcements.