• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

any ideas where to look for a Jewell 10/22 trigger

Roger Sherman

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
Omaha, Ne
greetings...I'm trying to get my hands on a Jewell 10/22 trigger...any ideas where to look or does anyone know anyone who might know someone who has an extra one?

thanks!

Re: any ideas where to look for a Jewell 10/22 trigger

I really don't think they make a trigger for the 10/22. But if I were to buy a drop-in trigger it would only be a Kidd. They are by all accounts the best there is for the 10/22.

The Jewell 10/22 trigger has been out of production for years. Additionally they were not produced very long. So they are pretty rare. Unless you have to have a Jewell my guess is that you could buy a new Kidd for less than the used Jewell - if you can even find one. Good luck!

I don't really know much about different 10/22 manufacturers, etc...but I can tell you one thing, I went with the Kidd after being recommended by a few guys and it's very nice. You won't be disappointed if you go with Kidd.

Alan

Thanks!...I tried a Jewell that a friend of mine had and loved it...I guess I'll have to give the Kidd a try...is it a 1 or 2 stage trigger

thanks again!

Roger

I have a jewell for my 10/22 I have had it since I bought it from Arnold Jewell in 1995. First Off I love the trigger and how it feels. After saying that they are a pain in the ass to fix and keep working. I have had to make parts for it since jewell has no parts for them and no one know anything about them at jewell.
Here is a patten paper work for them
http://www.google.com/patents?id=vB8...,280&f=false
I have shot a kidd first and second stage any they do not hold a candle to this trigger shame they don't make them anymore.