• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

any in socal?

Duff

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2010
Laramie, Wyoming
im just getting started in the tactical/sniper style shooting. im eager to get started in competition. i live in Ventura county in Southern California. is there any matches in my area? what do these competitions usually consist of? and if anyone has in tips or advice on how to compete effectivly ild love to hear it.

Re: any in socal?

youngsmith,
There is a range in Valencia"a place to shoot". Good group of guys there. The one the runs it goes by the name"timberwolf" here. There is another range west end gun club. Located off the 10 and 15 freeways. Hope this helps you.

SOTA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lots of so cal precision rifle shooters hang out here:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=123 </div></div> Thanks
smile.gif
ill check that out

tigerhawk,
I think timberwolf said it was about 1k for the furthest target. Might wanna pm him and ask him.

SOTA

The next tac/prec HP match at A Place to Shoot is Feb 14 - starts at 0700 and lasts til around noon. If interested send me a PM