• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Interest shooting out to 3,000 yards in SW VA?

Let's do this! I'm shooting 7.62x51 but would love to try various distances out to 1k or a bit more! I'm using a Leupold 3-18x44 Mark 6 on my 16" Predatobr and SCAR 17. I can bring the BBQ and the pew pew pew.

depending on my health at any given time, got a 375 CT that needs breaking in. a 7 year project finally ready to pull the trigger!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We found a better place since then. Now we can shoot out past 4,000 yards, as if anyone needs anything past 2 miles anyway. If you are serious in what it takes to go past 2,000 yards, then shoot me an message, and we'll try to meet up, and sling some lead, or turned bronze, lol.

This is pictures of the old place to shoot. The new place is much, much better...yes we are blessed. I'll try to get some new pics up soon.