• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any lawn fanatics out there

thats gotta be pinellas park, fl.
those heap of shits are sinking, thay have been there a bit
but easily also, a little n to clearwater where mc shit stain whacked fuckin dummy at the local circle jerk, thats the 3rd world way shit looks around there

???

Have 50 acres and regularly mow 5 of it. Hate every second of mowing. Can’t wait until my daughter is old enough to do it.

Beautiful! Those old properties are a ton of work. Ask me how I know ??
You've got that right, they are a lot of work. But they have character.
My wife walked up to the door of the previous owner 19 years ago and asked if he wanted to sell the place. It was quite neglected (to put it mildly). He showed us through it and when we walked out the door I said to my wife, "That place needs a LOT of work.". She said, "Yeah, but just think of what it will be like when we're done!". You can see who won that debate... If it wasn't for her, there is no way I could keep up as I'm still working. She does 3/4 of the yard work. I've got a good one.

My wife walked up to the door of the previous owner 19 years ago and asked if he wanted to sell the place. It was quite neglected (to put it mildly). He showed us through it and when we walked out the door I said to my wife, "That place needs a LOT of work.". She said, "Yeah, but just think of what it will be like when we're done!". You can see who won that debate... If it wasn't for her, there is no way I could keep up as I'm still working. She does 3/4 of the yard work. I've got a good one.

You done good.

Gittin' mine slicked up for a pic...
maxresdefault.jpg

R

My new lawn takes twice as long to mow as the old, but I enjoy mowing this much more. Maybe because it's my hour of peace when I get up Sunday afternoon after working Saturday night? Or, it could be that all the neighbors keep their yards reasonably maintained. I'm nowhere near fanatical about it though. No clue what kind of grass I have. It's green, it grows fairly well, and it's not being invaded by the crabgrass from next door like the old lawn.

Your post is almost an exact duplicate to the conversation we had almost 15 years ago. It’s a work in progress (polite way of saying never ending). But, I can shoot off our deck to 1K+, so I have that going for me ?