• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Love for Spikes Tactical ?

Night Assassin

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
thompson
Last edited:
Have a cousin that has one of their ar-15. He is very happy with the quality and function of it. He lives in Florida, I think that's where spikes tactical hails from also, could be wrong tho. Can't really speak from personal experience.

I have a 223 compressor in ATF jail right now. I ordered mine after I shot my father in laws and liked it a lot as a fun gun.

I went with the LRS can aswell even though I thought the MRS looked cooler.

I also have the Spikes Tactical 300 Black 8.3” upper and I like a lot also.

To me they have been easy to deal with and I feel like their stuff is of good quality.

I just finished a 6.5 Grendel build on a Spikes Tactical lower. This same lower was on a 5.56 upper of mine for years. I never had a complaint about it. They are based in Apopka FL.

I have a 223 compressor in ATF jail right now. I ordered mine after I shot my father in laws and liked it a lot as a fun gun.

I went with the LRS can aswell even though I thought the MRS looked cooler.

I also have the Spikes Tactical 300 Black 8.3” upper and I like a lot also.

To me they have been easy to deal with and I feel like their stuff is of good quality.
Where did you purchase it from, there’s doesn’t seem to be slot of stocking dealers?

Reactions: mrcrosno