• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any matches in Minnesota???

Rock Knocker

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2011
Hey guys, im trying to find some practical shooting matches here in MN. Im having very little luck on another forum and you guys seem to be the ones to ask. Thanks for any help.

Re: Any matches in Minnesota???

Minnesota has a State organization that coordinates most events, not sure of the name but Google may help something like MSRA Minnesota State Rifle????? Good Luck

Dan

Not much for a practical match, except it excellent to see how your ballistics are out to 500.

Anyhow there is a Princeton shoot once every three weeks over winter. Sunday they had a make-up day so I believe the next shoot is in two weeks. The name of the place is the West-Branch Gun Club. It is about 3-4 miles? NW of Princeton. I probably won't make it this year as work intervenes. But, it's a good day shooting off benches at known and unknown targets. They use standard type targets and animal type targets to make it a little harder. Something to do over the winter and help you work with range. No tactics involved or anything but there's the deal.

Thanks for the help guys i will have to check out the websites you guys gave.

Sandwarrior, its funny how often the Princeton shoot comes up, for such a low key event many know about it. Ive been shooting with them all winter and there is another one this sunday, too bad you cant make it out.