• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any of you east coast guys….

I haven’t, but am keeping my 100gal tank on the back of my truck full just incase.

I live in ga and work all over the SE, currently I’m in SC.

Reactions: acudaowner
Seen it in price. $6.95 last fill up.

Don't think there is any accident or coincidence here. This is a plan to fuck middle America to death after the election.

Once we are all slammed into subsistence life (or less) we will have to beg our masters for every crumb from their feast table.

Eastern Kentucky $5.19 - $5.49 up from $4.99 2 weeks ago

No, but I'm in the northwest and have 2 refineries and pipeline to Canada...

We're still hovering at about $5.30-5.50/gallon though.
My gasser is great, 14mpg and $3.85 last weekend. The Duramax getting 15mpg is putting a hurting on the profit margins.

I manage the fuel contracts(gasoline and diesel) for my employer and none of the vendors have given any indication of disruption in supply. Current retail in NoVa is around $5.40.

Reactions: lash
I have three friends that operate small fleets of diesel vehicles for their businesses here in GA and none have reported any issue other than cost.

NW NC seems to have plenty if you can pay for it.

My mother owns a gas station/restaurant in North Western NC , her supplier (Hilco) has made no mention of a shortage.
current price is $4.99/gal and has not changed for the last few weeks.

I thought gas and diesel prices were high until I went to buy some K2 kerosene this weekend… $7.50 a gallon. (Had planned on buying 65 gallons. Nope.)

• Wow
Reactions: Lawless
My local propane people, Hall Propane, still do $10 Tuesday. They fill 20lb cyls for $10 (no tax) on Tuesdays. Got one filled yesterday. 🙂

WOW, that's a steal. I keep 5 tanks at my house, just in case. I've got a place that does it for $19.95 no tax and that's the best I've found it in this area.

Ok, so you don't have stations running out of diesel when there is a reserve/supply "shortage". It is not technically a "shortage" like with other commodities, mostly because it's not optional. An orange juice shortage means a lot of people are not going to pay some stupid price for orange juice. With diesel there is no choice. It's a "shortage" meaning a 25 day reserve is far under the threshold of keeping prices stable. We have not had less diesel in inventory since the 1950s in terms of daily supply. As that number gets smaller the prices will continue to go up till we have like a week reserve and then there will be a literal shortage where stations can't get refilled, and then the price will go hyper inflation as many businesses are willing to take a loss on a load in order to get it where it's supposed to go.

This supply shortage will become a retail shortage if it keeps on its current trajectory. Guess who's policies are directly to blame?
Biden-confused-2.jpg

Reactions: sleev-les
WOW, that's a steal. I keep 5 tanks at my house, just in case. I've got a place that does it for $19.95 no tax and that's the best I've found it in this area.
I have 5 as well, it’s like we’re brothers or something ❤️

• Love
Reactions: BullGear

Ok, so you don't have stations running out of diesel when there is a reserve/supply "shortage". It is not technically a "shortage" like with other commodities, mostly because it's not optional. An orange juice shortage means a lot of people are not going to pay some stupid price for orange juice. With diesel there is no choice. It's a "shortage" meaning a 25 day reserve is far under the threshold of keeping prices stable. We have not had less diesel in inventory since the 1950s in terms of daily supply. As that number gets smaller the prices will continue to go up till we have like a week reserve and then there will be a literal shortage where stations can't get refilled, and then the price will go hyper inflation as many businesses are willing to take a loss on a load in order to get it where it's supposed to go.

This supply shortage will become a retail shortage if it keeps on its current trajectory. Guess who's policies are directly to blame?
Biden-confused-2.jpg
Don’t be fooled into thinking it’s only one side to blame. Most of the problems faced such as this one go back to the covid tyranny where both sides robbed, terrorized, and murdered the people they pretend to represent, intentionally making everything worse. This was true in every country of the world. There is no right vs left in the political class. They work together. Now they along with the media do a good job of fooling the ignorant and gullible working class into believing so. This pits half of each country against the other half fighting for imaginary reasons while the kings take everything.

Give me five egregious examples of Republican Covid tyranny. Not saying the don’t exist, but in my neck of the woods it was unknown fear turned to pure blue tyranny. Blue St. Louis was shut the fuck down and across the river red St Charles was carrying the fuck on.

Saying they’re both equally at fault cheapens some of your better points and truths.

Give me five egregious examples of Republican Covid tyranny. Not saying the don’t exist, but in my neck of the woods it was unknown fear turned to pure blue tyranny. Blue St. Louis was shut the fuck down and across the river red St Charles was carrying the fuck on.

Saying they’re both equally at fault cheapens some of your better points and truths.
Greg Abbot issued an executive order that shut down the state of Texas in the spring of 2020. Would you classify that as egregious?

Right now the governors in several states are removing the restrictions on trucking to expedite tanker deliveries. That's kind of the last step they can take, and sort of like pissing on a bonfire.

I just did a deal with a huge trucking company out of Texas, and he said it's going to take years to unfuck what the Biden Admin has done to fossil fuels.

I’m close-ish to Allentown but other than exorbitantly high prices, there haven’t been any shortages that I’ve seen.

The Allentown plaza shortage was supposedly caused by a computer issue. They have fuel, but the system was not allowing them to dispense it. At least that’s what I’ve been hearing out of some trucking friends.