• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any one use SRS Tactical to repair MSA Sordin Supreme ProX lately?

jrhtx

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2006
Houston, TX
I found an old thread about using them for Sordin repairs. Are they still good for repairs? I need the battery box replaced and the insulation on the com cables replaced.
If not who?
Thanks

I'd say call or send an email and ask. Their website looks like it was recently updated and still has service repair listed up on their home page. I ordered from them last year and had no hassle at all with the order. FWIW, haven't had to use their repair service yet.

I found an old thread about using them for Sordin repairs. Are they still good for repairs? I need the battery box replaced and the insulation on the com cables replaced.
If not who?
Thanks
They did mine a few months ago. First rate service. Super nice guy to talk to.

My battery box was bad. They replaced it and total cost was $80 including shipping.

Good as new

Reactions: Huskydriver
He did mine under warranty as I ordered from them. Less than 2 weeks total time iirc. It was 2-3 years ago. Call him. Nice and easy to deal with.