• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Any opinions of the new redfields?

Re: Any opinions of the new redfields?

Have not used one yet but am thinking very seriously about getting one for a regular hunting rifle. I've been impressed with the ones that I've held. Time will tell, I guess, but I'm just about to pull the trigger on one for a .223 as opposed to buying my standard fare.

I have two of them (4-12X accurange, 3-9X 4-plex) for my 22 and .223 hunting rifle. They have good glass and hold zero for the price range. I highly recommend them for a hunting optic.

The only bad thing I gotten used to my mil-dot scopes. I rarely use hunting scopes anymore.

I have one on my 10/22. Redfield is made by Leupold in there factory and looks indentical a Leupold scope. From what I can decern the only difference is the glass coatings. Great bang for the buck. Also the eye relief is the same as the Leupold.