• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any REPR and/or POF P308 owners in NoVA or MD?

AkosPrime

Private
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
Alexandria, VA
(Mods: not sure where else to post this, ergo it ended up in the Bear Pit, please move to more appropriate location if applicable.)

Looking at purchasing either (wouldn't it be great to say both?) a LWRC REPR or a POF P308 in the very near future. However I would very much like to shoot both prior to doing so. I live in northern VA and work in MD. So I was wondering if anyone who owned either/both lived and shot around here who might let me shoot theirs at some point. I'm a member of the Quantico Shooting Club and so can meet at that range, and also frequent the Hap Baker facility in Carrol County MD on a semi-regular basis if that's more convenient. A friend of mine is a member of the Bowie shooting club (I believe it's called the Berwyn Rod & Gun club) so he could get me into that range to meet you if you're a member there. Or if you shoot at a different range that you prefer, and can get me onto, I'm certainly willing to go that route.

Re: Any REPR and/or POA P308 owners in NoVA or MD?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AkosPrime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a LWRC REPR or a POA P308</div></div>

Its not POA its POF

POF-USA.COM <--Link