• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Seekins AR10 bbl users?

coyotewillie

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2005
NE
Anyone out there ever use a Seekins AR10 308 bbl? Looking at an 18" "416-5r match grade" bbl for a build.

No but I do have a Seekins 243 Win barrel. I believe I read that it was spun from a Rock Creek blank. It’s very accurate.

I've owned two 8" .300 Blk ARs w/ Seekins Match barrels. One stainless and one ArmorBlak coated. Love them. Very accurate. For fun I consistently shoot 250 yd 8" plate with subsonic ammo and EoTech.

Thanks for the replies! I bought 2 lowers a couple years ago intending to build my own. They sat there for quite a while, I lost interest and sold them both, one to a buddy of mine. I didn't realize at the time that I was expected to build the damn thing for him too!! So, I've been slooooowly looking for some parts for it and happened to see this one. I think I can put off the parts search long enough for him to get tired of waiting for me to get it done. I figure getting a bbl should get me through this year at least LOL.

Anyone out there ever use a Seekins AR10 308 bbl? Looking at an 18" "416-5r match grade" bbl for a build.

If you do decide to go with the Seekins barrels keep in mind they will do Custom barrels for you if you want a specific contour or length.