• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Any Seekins AR10 bbl users?

coyotewillie

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2005
NE
Anyone out there ever use a Seekins AR10 308 bbl? Looking at an 18" "416-5r match grade" bbl for a build.

No but I do have a Seekins 243 Win barrel. I believe I read that it was spun from a Rock Creek blank. It’s very accurate.

I've owned two 8" .300 Blk ARs w/ Seekins Match barrels. One stainless and one ArmorBlak coated. Love them. Very accurate. For fun I consistently shoot 250 yd 8" plate with subsonic ammo and EoTech.

Thanks for the replies! I bought 2 lowers a couple years ago intending to build my own. They sat there for quite a while, I lost interest and sold them both, one to a buddy of mine. I didn't realize at the time that I was expected to build the damn thing for him too!! So, I've been slooooowly looking for some parts for it and happened to see this one. I think I can put off the parts search long enough for him to get tired of waiting for me to get it done. I figure getting a bbl should get me through this year at least LOL.

Anyone out there ever use a Seekins AR10 308 bbl? Looking at an 18" "416-5r match grade" bbl for a build.

If you do decide to go with the Seekins barrels keep in mind they will do Custom barrels for you if you want a specific contour or length.