• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors any Sig P238 owners?

nhassey48

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2010
Arizona
I just bought the wife a Sig P238 and it seems absolutely amazing. It is small, yet it has weight to it. So far, it has functioned flawlessly. I just purchased 3 of the extended magazines with the pinky rest. Just wanted to hear other peoples thought on theirs. Thanks

Re: any Sig P238 owners?

I also purchased a SIG P238 for my wife. She loves it and can shoot your eyeballs out with it at 15 yards. We did have some trouble with my reloads but I think my wife was not holding a firm grip on it. I may have reloaded them a bit light. She does not have the same problem with commercial loads. Over all it is a great little pistol.

Yea my wife loves it as well. I'm not going to lie, It's a perfect concealment gun for me as well!
smile.gif
I feel perfectly fine carrying that little sig.

I have one in a Desantis pocket carry holster and carry it all the time. Very nice pistol and I don't have any problem with the little .380 as my carry pistol. Easy to conceal in the front pocket of any pants or shorts.

i love mine. just purchased one this weekend and ran 100rnds through it with no malfunctions. like others have said it's perfect for pocket carry.

i however don't have a wife so it will continue to belong to me
smile.gif