• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Any update on the PH light-tac optic?

Re: Any update on the PH light-tac optic?

Hi Red Belly,

We are pretty well on schedule for our target delivery date of early summer. I'm sorry but there isn't much more information that I can give out. I believe the basic specs have already been available on here. 30mm tube, 50mm obj. Illuminated and non illuminated models, 3-15, about 24 ozs. Around 18 mils of adjustment....if I missed something there is a thread with all of this on it- try the search engine. If you have any direct questions for me send me a PM or give me a call 540-868-2044.

Thanks,
Paul

Thank you Sir

I saw the original thread. I was wondering about the elevation turret. I will continue to be patient. I am looking forward to see this scope.

Thanks again.

Me too!!!!! This waiting is killing me......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BNix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Me too!!!!! This waiting is killing me...... </div></div>

+1

A sub 50mm objective would be great on an optic like this.

We are working on updating our website so it might be a few weeks before the specs get put up there. PM me and I will send you a promo slick- it will be for the Hunter model but the 2 scopes are very similar in specifications as far as tube dia, travel, reticles available, obj size, etc....
Thanks,
Paul

I promised I wouldn't bug him any more about this scope. NOW .
GET BACK TO WORK.

Great folks at PR. It won't come out till it's perfect. I can wait.